+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The New Official Dimension Request List

Plane Touched

To paraphrase Keanu Reeves in the John Wick movie, what I'd like are "Weapons, lots of weapons." For a fighting game there are not a whole lot of weapons as dimension items. There are several cannons but very few manual weapons. No bows or rifles that I can think of.

I'd like to see a lot of the colorful World Event costume weapons made into dimension items, such as Snowflake Staff, Riot Torch, Ice Sword, Coral Claymore, Deathwalker's Rimed Broadsword, Grim Blade, Grim Shot, Temporal Esteemed Blaster, Temporal Agonizing Blade.
    Faelight Sparkle Dagger, Sugarland Striker, Jingling Blunderbuss, Faelight Sparkle Shield, etc.

Also the following:

Single arrows that could be stuck in a wall, the ground, on a shield, in a skull, in the dimension targets, etc.

Great big arrows or bolts for the Frost Giant Ballista dimension item

The wooden catapults in Gedlo Badlands and several other zones. They are used in the Gedlo Badlands Catapult Warning System daily quest.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #62

I got it all! Thank you!

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but a Droughtlands base dimension, even blob of the landscape. I have tried repeatedly to make a DL dimension for our RP cache but haven't been able to recreate the rolling terrain nor colouring.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Getting some of these canopies from the Shalkorva throne room would be nice for making bazaars/market place dimensions like this https://www.deviantart.com/sandara/a...reet-336174881

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

I would like to see more of the interesting arches architecture as well as more realistic stone work for road ways and walls. And please, please, please add more prefab building texture modules besides the stone/timber & tan walls. Here are some SS of a few items I would like to see ripped from live for dimension.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The New Official Dimension Request List-2020-02-03_105547.jpg   The New Official Dimension Request List-2020-02-03_105530.jpg   The New Official Dimension Request List-2019-10-22_054812.jpg  

Dimensions by CATT - FB: "Underdwell of Val Argonax" by Cattrianna, "Elemental Wanderings" by Cattrianna, "The Crucible Pt1: Exodus" by One Cat Short of Crazy, "Three Sisters Water Temple" by Fancyfeast / GB: "Inferno's Respite" by Catastrophie / DW: "Crucible Pt2: Odyssey" by Cattails

Some more marketplace canopies:

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Default Crystals!

Would like to have more crystals for dimensions.
    These purple from Steppes of Infinity, more variants of telluric crystals and cubes. And their little shards.
    Also will be cool to get purple geode and more crystals from Planetouched Wilds.

Since we cannot craft old crift lures on max level of any profession, to farm Imperishable Prismatic Motes, is that possible to change recipes for Planar Crafting or add them somewhere to make possible to farming? Some good dim items cannot be crafted cause lack of motes. :c

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lordena; 02-07-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Telaran

People, people and more of them...any kind really
    Absolutely love the Boglings - how they make the dimension more...come to live

Its just more fun to visit dimensions with animals, boglings and the very few ppl we already have to use. And its more satisfying after you finish your build - to add that little magic to it - animals and ppl
    And lets face it...the dancing chars...well only a very few options to make use of them before they just look...well..wrong in your dimension

So more ppl, more ppl and oh more ppl...of any kind...just not dancing or dressed up for fae yule

The variety of animals added are still getting better and better so thank you for this

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Nirrana View Post
    People, people and more of them...any kind really
    Absolutely love the Boglings - how they make the dimension more...come to live

Its just more fun to visit dimensions with animals, boglings and the very few ppl we already have to use. And its more satisfying after you finish your build - to add that little magic to it - animals and ppl
    I heartily agree.

It would also be great to have static humanoid dimension items, such as boglings and skeletons, in various poses (sitting, running, standing with either arms above head, arms straight at sides, arms forward with elbows bent 90 degrees, arms in running position, etc. That way the humanoids could be customized in a wide variety of ways, such as the following:

sit them on chairs, benches or in a cart
    put tools, weapons, books, etc. in their hands
    place a hat or pumpkin head on their head
    equip them with a backpack
    have them push a wheelbarrow
    have several carry larger items such as a coffin or another humanoid

You can't do that with the animated humanoids so they are more limited. I customized the Skeleton With Sword item in various ways in my Escape From Halloween dimension. With static figures, the dimension is like a diorama with the action frozen in time.

The animated boglings are very nice but rather limited in how they can be used. The Bogling Miners and Bogling Workers were fantastic in my Crystal Mine Cavein dimension but the miners especially seem very specific to a dimension with a mine or archeology dig theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordena View Post
    Would like to have more crystals for dimensions.
    These purple from Steppes of Infinity, more variants of telluric crystals and cubes. And their little shards.
    Also will be cool to get purple geode and more crystals from Planetouched Wilds.

Since we cannot craft old crift lures on max level of any profession, to farm Imperishable Prismatic Motes, is that possible to change recipes for Planar Crafting or add them somewhere to make possible to farming? Some good dim items cannot be crafted cause lack of motes. :c
    This too please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5