+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 71
Like Tree81Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The New Official Dimension Request List

  1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #46
    Community Manager Taerentym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iduna View Post
    I'm still hoping for a locking option in the dimension item list. Once its placed you should be able to lock it in place.
    Chickens, I need Chickens for my farm.

    I hope to see some new comments here. Last post was in November 8(

    I wrote down chickens and dimension lock on our suggestion list for the team to take a look into it!

  2. #47
    Rift Disciple Dancingmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    152

    Default

    I would love the Dendrome and Hailol dimension items from the artifact sets to be purchasable after the collection has been completed like most others are. The keg tree and wine barrel etc....they are hard to get and ultimately a finite number you can easily get your hands on depending on how many characters you farm the set for.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

  3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #48
    Community Manager Taerentym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancingmoon View Post
    I would love the Dendrome and Hailol dimension items from the artifact sets to be purchasable after the collection has been completed like most others are. The keg tree and wine barrel etc....they are hard to get and ultimately a finite number you can easily get your hands on depending on how many characters you farm the set for.

    I have marked your request down for the team to take a look at!

  4. #49
    Soulwalker Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikamuni View Post
    These are just for my convenience

    1. Porticulum NPC
    2. Auction house NPC
    3. Crafting quests NPC (for all daily/weekly quests)
    4. Water you can swim in
    Quote Originally Posted by Zornar View Post
    It would be great to have a Dimension Key that is nothing but deep water (breathable of course) in all directions.

    That would allow building vast underwater landscapes, floating fortresses, grand naval battles, underwater volcanos, sunken ship graveyards, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Is there an option to create a hotbar icon (macro) to quickly enter one specific dimension from someone else?

    To quick-enter a dim for dummies/ crafting. For me it's this littlebit too much clicking/ searching to emter a specific dim on the fly.

    -> The option to create / drag drop a dimension enter button on the bars would be nice.
    There are so many other good suggestions in this thread, but these three stood out in my mind.

  5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #50
    Community Manager Taerentym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    There are so many other good suggestions in this thread, but these three stood out in my mind.

    For the last one you can drag your key to your hotbar which will let you enter it on pressing that key or button on your hotbar, is this what you is requested or think is requested, as it is a convenient feature.

  6. #51
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    I wrote down chickens and dimension lock on our suggestion list for the team to take a look into it!
    Someone needs to tell Tae that *traditionally dimension items, keys (etc) are based on being in the world so to have chickens (etc) one would have to create an event with chickens in them so they are then in Telara. Although there have been certain dimension items added in the last year prior to Trion acquisition I don't believe a moving npc item like an animal has been.

    This event was created for animals in the past - a charity event. Many wanted them again after but it may a legal issue to re-use items used for a charity event as there have been other requests over the years for charity items but they also could not be offered any other way which is a pity as those animals are amazing.





    *maybe its different now though with Gamigo - Tae are you able to find out how dimension items will be created moving forward? Will they remain traditional to Telara OR will Gamigo do things differently? Can you also ask and let us know ho is working on dimension items?
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-18-2020 at 11:40 AM.

  7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #52
    Community Manager Taerentym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Someone needs to tell Tae that *traditionally dimension items, keys (etc) are based on being in the world so to have chickens (etc) one would have to create an event with chickens in them so they are then in Telara. Although there have been certain dimension items added in the last year prior to Trion acquisition I don't believe a moving npc item like an animal has been.

    This event was created for animals in the past - a charity event. Many wanted them again after but it may a legal issue to re-use items used for a charity event as there have been other requests over the years for charity items but they also could not be offered any other way which is a pity as those animals are amazing.





    *maybe its different now though with Gamigo - Tae are you able to find out how dimension items will be created moving forward? Will they remain traditional to Telara OR will Gamigo do things differently? Can you also ask and let us know ho is working on dimension items?

    We do have chicken like creatures within the game though. Eastern Holdings if I remember correctly a Cockatrice? I believe it's a turkey esque item however if that's unavailable then we may be able to make some chicken-esque dimension items however I cannot guarantee anything like that.

  8. #53
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,934

    Default

    I'm aware along with many others you cannot guarantee anything Tae.

    This thread has also sat here without any response for over a year so before anyone gets there hopes up because all of a sudden it hit your very wide spread radar I was curious if you understood how dimension items work in the game and if Gamigo's goal with dimensions is to keep items and keys to Telara art assets like before? This just seems like important, base knowledge for folks to continue offering feedback/suggestions.

    Maybe Gamigo need a public trello board for Rift (or any game) before you also get planted with the echo chamber label where you're responding but nothing is actually happening so folks know what is being acted upon not just talked about? What you think?

    Just a suggestion along with the many other suggestions circulating, thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-18-2020 at 06:13 PM.

  9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #54
    Community Manager Taerentym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'm aware along with many others you cannot guarantee anything Tae.

    This thread has also sat here without any response for over a year so before anyone gets there hopes up because all of a sudden it hit your very wide spread radar I was curious if you understood how dimension items work in the game and if someone if Gamigo's goal with dimensions is o keep items and keys to Telara art assets like before? This just seems like important, base knowledge for folks to continue offering feedback/suggestions.

    Maybe Gamigo need a public trello board for Rift (or any game ) before you also get planted with the echo chamber label where you're responding but nothing is actually happening so folks know what is being acted upon not just talked about? What you think?

    Just a suggestion along with the many other suggestions circulating, thanks for your time.

    I do know how dimension items and dimensions work! All have close relation to items to be found within Telara and all it's glory! I don't believe we're going to head away from Telaran assets however I don't have any knowledge on the subject, I know almost everything if not all dimension items are related down to the areas you can get
    I can suggest a Trello board towards the team however I'm unsure on how it would be received. If it gets received exceedingly well then it might pop up on other gamigo games as well!


    I know I've used Trello for a few small projects of my own and have seen them on more popular forms so it would be interesting on the team input on that.

  10. #55
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    I know I've used Trello for a few small projects of my own and have seen them on more popular forms so it would be interesting on the team input on that.
    Ya, maybe a trello board per department 3/6 month road map?

    Or even a one month road map for all? Lmao my brain hurts thinking about it tbh but it might support y'all in a positive way.

    Cheers for checking in on dimensions, with the current state of the game there are 3/4 things that would have me log in daily again and in Dimensions it is if a storage system similar to how Trove itemizes all its building items - even if it were just blocks/plants/trees/rocks (That system in Trove & the wardrobe system in Rift were made by the same dev.)

    Dimension storage is what stops many more enjoying dimensions.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-18-2020 at 06:53 PM.

  11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #56
    Community Manager Taerentym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Ya, maybe a trello board per department 3/6 month road map?

    Or even a one month road map for all? Lmao my brain hurts thinking about it tbh but it might support y'all in a positive way.

    Cheers for checking in on dimensions, with the current state of the game there are 3/4 things that would have me log in daily again and in Dimensions it is if a storage system similar to how Trove itemizes all its building items - even if it were just blocks/plants/trees/rocks (That system in Trove & the wardrobe system in Rift were made by the same dev.)

    Dimension storage is what stops many more enjoying dimensions.

    I've brought up Dimension storage to the team I believe, I'm almost certain I did, however I cannot recall right now I will write it down for the team regardless
    I do check in on dimensions it's a definite art form that I can certainly admire all the items placed so accurately or what they depict


    Please do remember I don't even know if the idea of trello will stick with the team. It might get shotdown however it is worth a shot.

  12. #57
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    Please do remember I don't even know if the idea of trello will stick with the team. It might get shotdown however it is worth a shot.
    Pft I already know it won't lmao but it is worth a shot to ease folks minds or maybe it might encourage another solution to come to fruition that would better suit the team? Madder things have happened, cheers.

  13. #58
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Another idea!

    A new dimension item template type that incorporates changing anim states on interaction/use.

    Doing so would allow interactive animated items from needing to link to plug files, meaning they could be scaled like any other dim item, making them much more versatile. The pieces are mostly there, assuming there are any engineers left on staff that could do the final step of making it work.

    Once you have THAT bit of magic, you can totally facilitate "escape the room" type dimensions, making dimensions playable content in a fashion (other than jump puzzles).

    Gamigo could totally monetize it as well, since the established norm was already that interactive items with changing animation states were premium paid items.

    Just an idea from the old roadmap...


  14. #59
    Plane Touched Iduna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    283

    Default Locking Option

    Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    I've brought up Dimension storage to the team I believe, I'm almost certain I did, however I cannot recall right now I will write it down for the team regardless
    I do check in on dimensions it's a definite art form that I can certainly admire all the items placed so accurately or what they depict


    Please do remember I don't even know if the idea of trello will stick with the team. It might get shotdown however it is worth a shot.
    I like what you said. It enforces the idea more to have a locking option on items (accurately placed) in the item list.

    Thank you

  15. #60
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    61

    Default

    https://i.imgur.com/VoiMz4k.jpg
    Casual dimension npcs in groups, chatting or working is one of my top wishes. But if it comes to plain inanimated objects:

    https://i.imgur.com/DacnFGD.jpg
    DRoughtland, Lantern hook, Tailor section. The cloth display.

    https://i.imgur.com/dE069ON.jpg
    Steppes of Infinity. Crystals, large AND mini.

    https://i.imgur.com/f75q6H8.jpg
    DRoughtland, Lantern hook, artificer section. ALL the jewellery displays and the table with the things on.

    https://i.imgur.com/hI6LSX9.jpg
    magic effect found all around in green, yellow and blue. both in Shimmersand, Atia and drowned halls.

    https://i.imgur.com/xWqDSqy.jpg
    DRoughtland, Lantern hook. Rustic bookcases, short and tall.

    https://i.imgur.com/RcpXmXF.jpg
    Meridian, Sagespire. Ethian Railing, but straight and curved.

    https://i.imgur.com/DNEXR4y.jpg
    Meridian. Library. Stack of books.

    https://i.imgur.com/zbcQ1pn.jpg
    Meridian. Library. Bookstands, one or both.

    https://i.imgur.com/u2jo1VX.jpg
    Meridian, shooting range. hay bale with arrows and bow.

    https://i.imgur.com/iLcjN9m.jpg
    Meridian, library, ground floor. Ethian Rug

    https://i.imgur.com/IxgZ7uk.jpg
    Meridian. Institute of planar studies. Dean's desk.

    https://i.imgur.com/LdKTW5x.jpg
    Droughtland. Primal feast. worn cloth tent.

    https://i.imgur.com/spbGEuy.jpg
    Tempest Bay. Canal. Outside craft hall. Stacks of wooden crates and barrels. ( NOT STORMLEGION)

    https://i.imgur.com/MYwygSY.jpg
    Shimmersand. Golden summit. 'Anubian incent'

    https://i.imgur.com/7NmUM4x.jpg
    Shimmersand. Fortune shore. 'Anubian Chest'

    https://i.imgur.com/FxtdfxJ.jpg
    Sanctum. by the clothier. 'Medicine bag and mortar.'

    https://i.imgur.com/KYgKjPu.jpg
    Tempest bay. by the Dimension vendor outside the barber. 'Apothecary supplies.'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts