+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The New Official Dimension Request List

Soulwalker

Default Suggestions...

Hi there:-)

- More space for the huge dimensions (actually 2.800 are much too less). I prefer 5k for the larger ones, while I am building "my" own little town with graveyard, lots of tavernes who are in need of lots of decoration things, plants, trees, walls and houses:-)

- interactive merchants, owned by dimension-owner (I know this from my time when I was playing Ultima Online). So its possible to have more visitors in the dimensions. Also the ability to make some advertising for "his/her" shop in the maintowns (p.e. an official banner with the ability to post something on it)

As I said, its only a suggestion...

These are just for my convenience

1. Porticulum NPC
    2. Auction house NPC
    3. Crafting quests NPC (for all daily/weekly quests)
    4. Water you can swim in
    [Faeblight]
    Cielune | Ikamuni | Zeruiah | Lucifuga | Lugina

Guild servant of < Casually Elite >
    Originally from Seastone

Not knowing what kind of 'team' is left, leaves this hard to make suggestions.Is there a texture artist left? A modeler?

Easy to do request would be.....Any walls/fences not currently in dimension store that are 'seperate' and not attached to a building/rock would be nice to have in the game.

If there is a texture artist......would love to have our old current walls (housing walls) re-textured. There are so many lovely textures in Rift on different buildings, would like to see some of those placed on the walls.

New floors, new floor textures. There are some great big stone floors in Rift, but not in dimension items....

Would also be nice to have doors/walls/windows back in the dimension stashes. We have the small dimension stashes that have nothing but blocks. Why not have one that has walls/doors/windows?

If there is a modeler left......Would love to see some comfy couches finally put into the game, same for chairs. You know those big stuffed comfy couches most games do have for their housing.

Advanced:
    Someone who can take apart a building model and separate them into pieces. We have tons of lovely buildings that you can not enter. Why not make those separate pieces so we can make our own? Walls, windows, roofs...etc.

Arches. We need arches. Arches for doorways, arches for tunnels. Stone arches, wood arches, yeah arches.

Curved walls. Curved blocks, in case we would like to make a big tower.....

We love tents and vendor stations.....Lantern Hook in Droughtlands have some interesting items not in the game.

There is a large 'decorated floor fan' in Tempest Bay that would be lovely to have in the game. Either whole or in two separate pieces. I am really interested in the decorated 'grate'.

Sanctum pillar lights. I think at one point you could fish one up, but have not seen these in the game in a long time. Maybe make the rare items not rare but buyable in the store or in a new box.

Basically any pretty decorative item that is in the Rift world that can be 'separate' and not whole (like the non enterable buildings) models.

These towers that you can walk inside of from Silverwood would be a nice addition and allow for some cool castle building.

Last edited by Holyroller12; 02-20-2019 at 03:23 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Shadowlander

Actual open gloamwood houses, they do exist already ingame in Gloamwood pines; apothecary, morgue, the lords house, the general good vendor, so getting those would honestly be a joy.

Small open;
    https://i.imgur.com/OMZ7ywy.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/zs4eB5D.jpg

Medium open (with door inside);
    https://i.imgur.com/w8rIrAh.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/zinlPMS.jpg

Medium open (with window inside);
    https://i.imgur.com/eVeKIjo.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/Wo5FtJa.jpg
    Last edited by Iavasmeril; 02-21-2019 at 08:27 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Dimension requests

First I want to say thank you to the new devs for supporting and encouraging creativity in this great housing system we have. I am so happy to be able to continue building!

Here are a few things I have wished I had before:

-l to would love to make the Gloamwood houses walkable. I have heard a lot of players comment on how great that would be. More variety in pre-made walls with windows and doors is an idea too. And pre-made windows.

-Solid black building blocks in all the sizes. We have marble and wood but there have been so many times that a solid matte black would have been perfect. Not like a carpet tile but a matte and a glossy black in squares, rectangles, planks, etc. Maybe even like slate material.

-A solid white building block that isn't wood or Silver or metallic. And white marble building blocks similar to the black marble we have.

-Larger item capacity in dimensions like anywhere and Mathosian cascades. Making furniture and detailed dims requires a lot of building blocks and eats up item capacity.

-in dimension teleporters/teleporter NPCs. They would be very helpful not only in finished dimensions but in the building of them as well.

-Drops or kits for household items like plates and bowls we used to see more of. People have been so creative in making household items from building blocks but it would be great to see more of those again.

-More glass and water building blocks. What we have are so few and far between and cost a lot of plat. A water building block you could actually stand and or splash in would be fun.

-Components for making lamps and lighting of all shapes and sizes, indoor especially.

-More interactive and moving items. I would love to see a clear glass door with a chrome handle that would open. Or a metal door with a gunmetal handle (think walk-in freezer. Making kitchens is so much fun.) Or moving creatures like the bats we were given at Halloween such as butterflies.

-Components for making some 'modern' items like TVs, computers and other appliances. Nothing that interferes too much with creativity but would make things a little easier.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Ravnymph; 03-07-2019 at 07:38 PM.

The actual Gloamwood house would be awesome! Especially with the upstairs room open!
    One more (wants it) A locking option so your precariously placed items do not get moved by accident.

Shadowlander

Another one to the list; Cave entrances and Icecave materials, not meaning building blocks ice here, but Ironpine peak and the Abyssal precipice (dungeon) ones.
    Cave dims would be nice too, but if nothing else the entrances would help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2