• 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Hersheykisses
  • 2 Post By Hersheykisses
  • 1 Post By Hersheykisses
  • 2 Post By Iduna
  • 1 Post By Hersheykisses

Thread: Ancient Druid Statue

Default Ancient Druid Statue

This has been a long, overly long, and plat eating search. Any Dev. GM care to comment on the drop rate from the minion dimension boxes of acquiring this item?
    Will it EVER???

64 Views, No replies

RIFT Fan Site Operator

You know Salvatrix doesn't work on this game anymore right? I doubt anyone currently knows this answer or might not be considered a priority to know yet especially during the office holidays.

(Edit) have you tried asking in game chats if anyone has got it recently? I don't actually have it but I've been stockpiling minion boxes for a while. Over two years of consistent 4 and 8 hour minion farming ventures I got 4 transcendent items total so the drop rate is very, very low with a few items in that table.

How many transcendent items have you gotten?
    Last edited by Kiwi; 12-28-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iduna View Post
    64 Views, No replies
    I can reply without anything useful to say if you like

General of Telara

the only time I got one of those wasn't out of a box, I traded it for FOUR other transcendent items with someone who got extremely lucky (and then I still had to beg). People are guarding those like their eyeballs because they are a) the coolest item out there and b) extremely rare.

well, it's the only thing I can tell you, ask in (dimensionaddicts-)chat if someone has it, and give them a very, very good offer for it.
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 12-28-2018 at 02:13 PM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

Default Ancient Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    You know Salvatrix doesn't work on this game anymore right? I doubt anyone currently knows this answer or might not be considered a priority to know yet especially during the office holidays.

(Edit) have you tried asking in game chats if anyone has got it recently? I don't actually have it but I've been stockpiling minion boxes for a while. Over two years of consistent 4 and 8 hour minion farming ventures I got 4 transcendent items total so the drop rate is very, very low with a few items in that table.

How many transcendent items have you gotten?
    Hail Hey Kiwi
    Between my husband and myself we've gotten at least 20 transcendents.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Hail Hey Kiwi
    Between my husband and myself we've gotten at least 20 transcendents.
    Hey, how you doing?

I logged on and opened some boxes in the grand hopes of a miracle to get it for you but NOPE heh wowzer on the transcendent's! Really hope you get it.

Happy New Year!

Shadowlander

So I can tell you that it does exist, and I do have 1 on NA. I got one a few weeks ago in a relic premium stash. Am I willing to part with it? Well... maybe, it's too big for what I wanted to use it for.
    May the frogue be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersheykisses View Post
    So I can tell you that it does exist, and I do have 1 on NA. I got one a few weeks ago in a relic premium stash. Am I willing to part with it? Well... maybe, it's too big for what I wanted to use it for.
    Hail Hey Hersheykisses!
    I also am on NA server. I would dearly LOVE to trade, buy the statue from you. I have ooodles of dimension items in storage, any of which you may have.

Shadowlander

Hail Hey Hersheykisses!
    I also am on NA server. I would dearly LOVE to trade, buy the statue from you. I have ooodles of dimension items in storage, any of which you may have.
    Cool, and alright, my main is Hersheykisses@Greybriar, but I spent a lot of time on Hersheysymphony@Greybriar as well. Message me some time and I'll hand it over.
    Last edited by Hersheykisses; 01-04-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Cool, and alright, my main is Hersheykisses@Greybriar, but I spent a lot of time on Hersheysymphony@Greybriar as well. Message me some time and I'll hand it over.
    Wonderful! I'm on Hailol, but will transfer my dimensioner Dreolin over to Greybriar and add you to friends.
    But before I do that, you have not mentioned what you would have from me for trade. Let me know, and thank you from the bottom to the top of my dimensioning heart!

Shadowlander

Wonderful! I'm on Hailol, but will transfer my dimensioner Dreolin over to Greybriar and add you to friends.
    But before I do that, you have not mentioned what you would have from me for trade. Let me know, and thank you from the bottom to the top of my dimensioning heart!
    Alright, there's reason no to transfer, I'll send it in the mail, and nothing is fine.

Default INCONCEIVABLE!

Alright, there's reason no to transfer, I'll send it in the mail, and nothing is fine.
    Hail Hey!
    I am so excited! I cannot thank Hersheykisses enough for their kindness and generosity! The Ancient Druid now stands proudly in Forest House Hailol! All are welcome to visit, though my Dimension is unfinished, it is (to me) a wonder and a place close to my heart to behold!

Off to work

Be well, and safe on your journeys!

Ancient Druid Statue-druid-3.jpgAncient Druid Statue-druid-1.jpgAncient Druid Statue-druid-2.jpg
    Last edited by Iduna; 01-06-2019 at 05:45 AM.

Shadowlander

Hail Hey!
    I am so excited! I cannot thank Hersheykisses enough for their kindness and generosity! The Ancient Druid now stands proudly in Forest House Hailol! All are welcome to visit, though my Dimension is unfinished, it is (to me) a wonder and a place close to my heart to behold!

Off to work

Be well, and safe on your journeys!
    Happy to help. I look forward to visiting the dim whenever it's completed. Take care and have fun!

PS Just checked my mail, you are an amazing person! Thank you so so much! And your dim looks great so far, excellent work!
    Last edited by Hersheykisses; 01-06-2019 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Added the PS

RIFT Fan Site Operator

So glad this all worked out, came to Hailol to look-see but couldn't find you on the list. Another time, hopefully

+ Reply to Thread