+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lowise

Thread: Cour des Mimosas - an old family wine estate

Default Cour des Mimosas - an old family wine estate

Hello Mesdames & Messieurs,

After being reading you for months and visiting your dimensions, although intimidated, I wanted to share with you today a little something I created for my lovely Armīnde and her des Mimosas family on Brisesol.

It's not a technical dimension and you would probably spot many incoherent choices. Please feel free to give me any feedback.

Anyways, it took me a long time to finally be able to say : it's done. It was the very first dimension I started back in December 2016 after a way too long break from Rift. At that time I joined a wonderful RP guild called l'Ordre draconique and to that end was interviewed in La Cité draconique - surely one of the most amazing dimensions ever. I was literally blown away, imagine, I even didn't know at that time dimensions existed ! And of course, I wanted to start building mine right away. Hahaha, if I had known it would take me two whole years with some breaks to finish.

There's a story behind Cour des Mimosas and to make it short, it goes like this.

Once upon a time, there was a little elven family living in a wonderful wine estate in the eastern part of the Silverwoods. There was this brave and cultivated father and a more bohemian mother Lornae who loved wandering in the forests collecting plants and speaking to trees. And two daughters, Armīnde very similar to her mother and the youngest one, Lowise who followed in the footsteps of her father. On a fine late-summer early-autumn morning while they were preparing to celebrate Lowise's 20th birthday a rift opened above the estate. Death and life and other horrible creatures poured down on them destroying everything on their way. The whole family perished or that's how it seemed in the beginning. The mother though survived since she was far in the forest gathering flowers for her daughter and so did survive Tidas, the old dwarven cellar master who was wine tasting hidden in the deep caves. Armīnde and Lowise did die on that day but became Ascended some twenty years later.

Now, after years and years of hard work the estate is more or less renovated with architectural loans form here and there. You would notice that the time has stopped, it will be for ever the very autumn the old Telara known by des Mimosas vanished under rift attacks. (If you want to read more about it, you would find the full french version here.)

Armīnde - Cour des Mimosas - Brisesol
    Last edited by Lowise; 12-21-2018 at 11:56 AM.

I really love your dimension! Your interior is beautiful! Many nice item combinations, careful choice of colors and light. My favorite is gardens ...wow they are just amazing and so perfectly put together! Thank you for sharing the story and the dimension <3 And ofc +100 if i could

Oh what a nice surprise to discover you comment Loveyttsab !
    Thank you so much for your kind words

Armīnde

+ Reply to Thread