+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost snow terrain effect

Soulwalker

Default Lost snow terrain effect

I apologise if anyone has already posted about this. I have 2 dimensions that rely on the 'Snow Terrain effect' made by Dreamweavers. In both, the effect has vanished! Have tried picking up the projectors and replacing but that hasn't worked. Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone have any ideas on fixing it?

So is it the terrain paint that is bugged or a projector? Sorry I have got a bit confused.

I have had terrain paint bug before and from memory I saved them in chunks, picked them up and then placed as saved sets. Maybe that would help?

keeps fingers crossed for you Hope you figure it though as that sounds rubbish
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Zaviel - EU (Argent survivor) - Dimensions - O-RP Moonshade Outpost - Hudori, O-RP Tempest Slums - Taryth, O-RP Shimmersand Outpost - Dancingmoon. Death Mountain - Dannsadh.
    Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Soulwalker

I'm sorry Moondancer- my fault for using 'projector'. It's the terrain paint effect for snow that's vanished. I will try your suggestion and see what comes of it. Thanks

General of Telara

I've never had that bug (I've used esp the snow terrain paint heavily in the last dimensions), so all I could guess if picking them up and replacing them doesn't help, to check your graphics settings, iirc there is something in there that won't let you see terrain paints as well. but if you haven't changed anything in there, I assume it's a bug and you just have to hope :-(

did you invite friends and ask them if they can see the paint?
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

+ Reply to Thread