• 1 Post By NightShift1
  • 1 Post By Chulia

Thread: Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle

Default Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle

Owner: Sagie
    name: Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle
    Shard:GB

Update : Deep Space Nine is done and Quarks Bar is now open
    To find DS9 enter the shuttle use control panel in the back of the shuttle aka Opps Station
    To leave DS9 just use the Transporter Room at the end of the hall on DS9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle-2018-10-31_001747.jpg   Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle-2018-10-31_001632.jpg   Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle-2018-10-31_001719.jpg   Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle-2018-11-18_080709.jpg   Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle-2018-11-18_080652.jpg  

Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle-2018-11-18_080739.jpg  
    Last edited by NightShift1; 11-18-2018 at 06:17 AM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

YES! Thank you! Another amazing sifi dimension. Love everything in it! The details in every morph are well thought thru. The colors,the shapes ...just perfect to me!
    Thank you for sharing!

and ofc + 1000....

Default New Update

Deep Space Nine Is done come check out Quarks Bar

Use control panel inside shuttle in the back to get to DS9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle-2018-11-18_080652.jpg  
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

You're a legend, can't wait to see
    Fwob - Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    You're a legend, can't wait to see
    That's one to beam up chief o'brian

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyttsab View Post
    YES! Thank you! Another amazing sifi dimension. Love everything in it! The details in every morph are well thought thru. The colors,the shapes ...just perfect to me!
    Thank you for sharing!

and ofc + 1000....
    Check back don't be a red shirt

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

I love the colors chosen with these lights. Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    I love the colors chosen with these lights. Bravo
    Cheers n ty arwhen

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Very cool!

first off I put this song on before entering because it is just an awesome song about the same ideas you have created. And it sets me in the mood Which makes it so much more fun to tour!!! lol .

The spaceship is truly unique and honestly it reminds me of a movie I seen where the ship was made of ice to protect itself through many elements that it will endure through its travels I just kept picturing ice everywhere to be honest because that is what happens out in space and the coldness protects it all.
    I think you did a great job with details I would never have thought of. I always think of the old items in the game and I forget about all the new items we have available to us. I really am a noob in all forms. lol hahaha. Keep up the great work. thank you for your inspiration!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

I'm so slow it is made of ice right? sorry my pc is slower than me, I turned up the graphics and whalllla!!! lol
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    first off I put this song on before entering because it is just an awesome song about the same ideas you have created. And it sets me in the mood Which makes it so much more fun to tour!!! lol .

The spaceship is truly unique and honestly it reminds me of a movie I seen where the ship was made of ice to protect itself through many elements that it will endure through its travels I just kept picturing ice everywhere to be honest because that is what happens out in space and the coldness protects it all.
    I think you did a great job with details I would never have thought of. I always think of the old items in the game and I forget about all the new items we have available to us. I really am a noob in all forms. lol hahaha. Keep up the great work. thank you for your inspiration!
    Great song , quarks bar from deep space nine is one of my faves.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    I'm so slow it is made of ice right? sorry my pc is slower than me, I turned up the graphics and whalllla!!! lol

No ice the tile is iron and hope you sorted everything
    Last edited by NightShift1; 11-25-2018 at 07:29 AM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Update: capped at 2800 now update coming soon Bajoran Temple sneak peek
    Star Trek - Runabout Shuttle-2018-12-10_200439.jpg
    Last edited by NightShift1; 12-10-2018 at 09:10 PM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Amazing

Heya

What a wonderfull dimension i love startrek and the feeling is great.
    Well done as always.
    Congratulation

Friendly Regards

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Quote Originally Posted by Chulia View Post
    Heya

What a wonderfull dimension i love startrek and the feeling is great.
    Well done as always.
    Congratulation

Friendly Regards

Chulia

Ty chulia more star trek coming soon ,... klingon bird of prey.
    Last edited by NightShift1; 12-14-2018 at 12:36 AM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread