+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Need new stash... item limit and upgrade costs?

Telaran

Default Need new stash... item limit and upgrade costs?

Hi fellow dimensioneers,

I need to stash more items as I haven't opened boxes for weeks. And I haven't opened boxes for weeks as I need more space, soo.....

... does anyone happen to have a list with max item limits for each dimension plus the upgrade costs? Sporadica has an obsolete one, but I'd like a list that takes recent changes from a year ago in account. All I find links to DImensiongallery which seems to be taken offline.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kaynda
    Some have a lifetime, and some just a day. Love is a thing you can't measure that way.

General of Telara

Dimensionaddicts.com

-by Type -key

Or type key into the search field :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

General of Telara

now that I'm home and not on my phone anymore I can give you the direct link to personal dimensions:

http://dimensionaddicts.com/default-db/keys/personal

you see item limit/upgrade costs when you click on a dimension.
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 09-26-2018 at 08:46 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

Telaran

Thanks a million. This is what I've been looking for plus it looks up to date (-:
    Some have a lifetime, and some just a day. Love is a thing you can't measure that way.

+ Reply to Thread