+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The End of the World Dimension Contest

Shadowlander

because this contest gives enough time for me to come up whit something i do have a question can you name a few dimensiopns that are terala ? (yes i know im noob) i have not a real clue were and how it should look but i do have some nice ideas how to destroy it hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by nalisha View Post
    because this contest gives enough time for me to come up whit something i do have a question can you name a few dimensiopns that are terala ? (yes i know im noob) i have not a real clue were and how it should look but i do have some nice ideas how to destroy it hahaha
    Telara is the world of Rift, any of the dim keys would be places in Telara. Any dimensions that are just Telara based, thats a good one, will have to see what I can find, but yeah anywhere in the game is Telara. Hope that helps a bit.

The prizes had to change due to the current company swap. Dimension Cache's are the boxes in the rift store, example the Vostigar Peaks box, or the Meridian and Sanctum box, a variety of those that cost credits will be purchased and sent to the winners. How many placed winners are determined based on submissions.

Due to me not having Patron Status at the time of this contest, will have to remove Prime from the contest line up. This will only be for live servers.

General of Telara

does the end have to come from within telara or can some alien forces be the threat too? (not only ALIENS, but alien to telara too).
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache"

Soulwalker

Default Contest Entry

Character Name: Maybella
    Shard: Deepwood
    Dimension Name: TBA
    How did the world end: The past and future collide
    There is no spoon.

Soulwalker

Default Contest Entry

Quote Originally Posted by Maybella View Post
    Character Name: Maybella
    Shard: Deepwood
    Dimension Name: TBA
    How did the world end: The past and future collide
    Update: I have to withdraw from the contest. I have too much going on, right now. I hope to be a part of the next one.
    There is no spoon.

I regretfully have to inform everyone this contest has to come to be cancelled for another time. The Cuddle monster of Rift, would love to continue this contest, but cant award any prizes at this time, and does not want any of you all to work so hard on a dimension and not be merited for that work. So those of you that have entered, please keep your submission for later, your allowed to do that, and look for this next year when life is a little less hectic and I can make the winnings that much more awesome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2