+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: CONTEST: The Story Rooms

Soulwalker

OMG thank you so much!!! I am so happy and proud and flabbergasted and THANK YOU! <3

I just...thank you so much.

Thank you to the other participants and to the judges for running this competition. I felt honoured to tour everyone's dimensions and was blown away by the designs and creativity that people brought to life.

This dime was a labour of love; a topic I have grown up around and was proud to be able to bring to Rift.

I hope I word this well but this means more than any competition I have taken part in because it was my peers in the competition that looked at my work to judge it. I don't speak to many of you although I admire every single one of you so this means so very, very much...

Going to go breath into a paper bag now xxxx
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Zaviel - EU (Argent survivor) - Dimensions - O-RP Moonshade Outpost - Hudori, O-RP Tempest Slums - Taryth, O-RP Shimmersand Outpost - Dancingmoon. Death Mountain - Dannsadh.
    Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Wooo! have to say congrats to everyone involved. Had so much fun touring everything and checking out all the little details and surprises that were in store. Thank you to the organisers for setting it all up and look forward to seeing what other amazing creations y'all come out with in future!
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Soulwalker

Default Grats!!

Congratulations winners! Well done!
    There is no spoon.

Congratulation to all winners and a big thank you to the jury and the creators of this wonderful contest.

Soulwalker

Default Congratulations all around!

Great job everyone! I loved touring all of the dims that were created for the contest and had a great time creating an entry. It was great to see all of the wonderful things people can do and the lengths that their imaginations can take them to.

Congratulations to the winners, and a big high-five to everyone who entered!

Soulwalker

Default Congratulations!

Congratulations to all the winners and a huge thank you to the sponsors for the contest and this judging system. Touring these and seeing the incredible ideas was an eye opener. The idea was inspired and inspiring. Not to mention so much fun to build!

Rift Disciple

Default Grats to all and thank you for the thought provoking builds!

Thank you for the contest and the prize; it was a fun challenge to pack as much detail into a small space whilst telling a story. Also, thank you for sharing your interpretation of my work, you got the gist of the story right (the mage I built the dimension for is not that powerful!).

Backstory: The studio's viewing screens give the Starmage insight into different worlds and their inhabitants. This studio is otherwise free from external distractions and provides a secure place to study and work. He has two guardians, a wolf and an eagle (away on a mission), and a mermaid companion. His love for balance and harmony are expressed in the studio's layout and decor. A pragmatist, the Starmage knows that sometimes one must use (deadly) force to preserve what is precious so he designs and builds war machines (mechs) to complement his arcane arsenal.
    Veylin@Laethys <Nefarious>
    Veylin@Vigil <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Congrats to the winners and all that entered and put their creativity forth!!! I enjoyed each and every one of them and took my time just feeling out each story room, a great turn out for you Lovey! I hope you hold more contests in the future.

Also love the back stories! Thank you for sharing. Great job everyone!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

I would first like to congratulate all the participants, you have done a remarkable job. I would also like to congratulate Lovey, who managed this contest with the help of Alliandre and Chulia, congratulations to you three. I would like to thank you for this award of the choice of judges which I did not believe too much considering the quality of the dimensions visited. When I started the dimension for the contest, I went on a different idea. But is it fatigue, lack of inspiration, I could not find the click that would make me think that I had made the right choice. I started a second dimension that did not inspire me any more. And "Children's Dreams" is the third dimension that has proven to be the right one. But a child's room is not a palace, it had to keep credible proportions, hence the idea day and night to enlarge the surface artificially. I really enjoyed designing an interior room that gives the child who lives there the feeling of being outside. His car reads out of the garage, he imagines doing a flight by balloon. At night, his dreams carry him into space and he flies to the moon in Tintin's rocket. It must be admitted, this child is very lucky to have parents who recreates the environment of his dreams. But I advise against them to do it in real life, this child will believe that he can have everything.

Another thousand thanks and ten thousand bravos

Congratulations to all winners.

Thanks to all participants for these beautiful creations, it was so much fun to visit your dimensions.

Congrats to the winners!

Well done to everyone who entered, I loved visiting all of your dimensions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9