Forumname: Spiritluna

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritluna View Post
    Dimensionsname: PrincessOnThePea
    Charaktername: Recaija
    Servername: Brutwacht
    Forumname: Spiritluna
    OOOh ...one of my fav fairy tales! Thank you for your entry

Soulwalker

Uh hey all... Just showing up to apologize for the fact that I registered for this but never finished my dimension. Sorry for not giving notice that I was no longer participating.

General of Telara

Uhm, wrong thread? If not, you still have time until november 18th :-D
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Soulwalker

Default My first entry to Story Room Contest

Dimension name : Frankensteins Laboratory
    Shard: Brutwacht
    Owner name : Basil
    Forum name : Basilikus

Quote Originally Posted by Basilikus View Post
    Dimension name : Frankensteins Laboratory
    Shard: Brutwacht
    Owner name : Basil
    Forum name : Basilikus
    Welcome to your first contest!!! Thank you for your entry

Soulwalker

Default Withdraw my entry

Lovey, Chulia, Allie,

I want to withdraw my entry. At the beginning, it seemed to be a good idea to build the Oval Office. Although it is already done, I don't longer want to build on it. Naturally, also the former Presidents had their faults and were not perfect but I cannot build the office/surrounding of the actual president without being sarcastic. That's the first point.
    This contest should not become politically but, although it is just a room, the Oval Office is a political environment and I dont't want to get in context with a man who make fun of a presumed victim of sexual violation. That's the second and important point.

Therefore and in short words: I'm out. But I wish all contestants, builders, visitors, judges an amazing contest, surprising ideas, inspirations...
    Surely, I will have an eye on it and visit your dims.

Happy building @ all!
    Arashna
    Last edited by Arashna; 10-10-2018 at 02:46 AM.

Rift Disciple

This type of build is interesting and way out of my comfort zone but I am up for the challenge. I hope to indulge in lots of eye candy come November. =)

Dimension Name: Familiar
    Owner: Veylin@Laethys
    Veylin@Laethys <Nefarious>
    Veylin@Vigil <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Serpent View Post
    This type of build is interesting and way out of my comfort zone but I am up for the challenge. I hope to indulge in lots of eye candy come November. =)

Dimension Name: Familiar
    Owner: Veylin@Laethys
    Thank you for your entry

Quote Originally Posted by Arashna View Post
    Lovey, Chulia, Allie,

I want to withdraw my entry. At the beginning, it seemed to be a good idea to build the Oval Office. Although it is already done, I don't longer want to build on it. Naturally, also the former Presidents had their faults and were not perfect but I cannot build the office/surrounding of the actual president without being sarcastic. That's the first point.
    This contest should not become politically but, although it is just a room, the Oval Office is a political environment and I dont't want to get in context with a man who make fun of a presumed victim of sexual violation. That's the second and important point.

Therefore and in short words: I'm out. But I wish all contestants, builders, visitors, judges an amazing contest, surprising ideas, inspirations...

Happy building @ all!
    Arashna
    No problem. Your entry is withdraw.

I'm super excited to tour everyones entries once they're open to the public. Good luck everyone
    Twitter & Twitch & Rift Community Creations
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

Quote Originally Posted by Arashna View Post
    Lovey, Chulia, Allie,

Happy building @ all!
    Arashna
    I agree about our so called president, but honestly its up to you.(Don't ya think) Maybe create it for the ideal president we all seek..just a thought. I would not be offended if you decided to do it on our president today, but thats just me. I personally would keep open minded,maybe ask if anyone would be offended before doing it? I don't know if you seen the dim on the tinfoil hat theme? I thought it was great. However it was not a contest entry but very similar themes. It's called " Tin Foil hat zone" on Faeblight. I enjoyed it very much much but at the same time I can see offense in it. Its up to you hun, I think most these judges are from the EU side so they may not see what us americans see, but honestly I would go for it. If I would have thought of it lol, I would make sure it doesn't offend anyone but I get what you are saying, for sure.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Default I'm gonna give it a go!

I think that the only reason I'm doing this is because the judging is so well worth it! I love the concept of it.
    I have yet to come up with a name. I will disclose when I figure it out lol
    dim name- TBA
    Char- Silverbetty
    Shard Faeblight

I'm excited to be a part of this and try this system out first hand, I think it will be good for all, thank you judges for the opportunity!!! Good luck all!<3
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    I think that the only reason I'm doing this is because the judging is so well worth it! I love the concept of it.
    I have yet to come up with a name. I will disclose when I figure it out lol
    dim name- TBA
    Char- Silverbetty
    Shard Faeblight

I'm excited to be a part of this and try this system out first hand, I think it will be good for all, thank you judges for the opportunity!!! Good luck all!<3
    Thank you for your entry

Builder - Indithiel
    Shard - Faeblight
    Dimension name - Adios Muchachos

I won't post a spoiler of the story here, but if you follow the news you may recognise this little event from July 2015.
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast