Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Chulia
  • 2 Post By Arwhen
  • 2 Post By Loveyttsab

Thread: NEW Dimension PINOCCHIO

Default NEW Dimension PINOCCHIO

Hey all

I have finished a new dimension.
    Name Pinocchio Char Nicosh Shard Brutwacht.
    This time I also tried to morph figures and toys.
    It is supposed to be the scene from the Disney movie where pinocchio in Gepetto's workshop is enchanted by the fairy.
    I hope you have so much fun watching as I build.
    I'm open to criticism.

friendly regards

Chulia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Dimension PINOCCHIO-2018-08-23_151457.jpg  
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

I visited and .... Wonderful! one only room and yet a host of objects of small sizes but remarkably detailed. toys like I would have dreamed of having them. Special mention to the cuckoo who would do well to return the head. With you, Chulia, to be a fan one day is to be a fan always. Encore Bravo

Default How cool is this!!!

I was already excited when you told me about your idea for new dimension. And than i get more excited when you show me a little toys you made. And now i'm over excited to see the finish!!!
    Amazing! Pinocchio is just spot on! Beautiful, funny, technically brilliant...and yes just one room...but what a story you tell us

Thank you for sharing your talent!!!
    +10000....

+ Reply to Thread