+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Iavasmeril

Thread: *WORTH SEEING* Bloodiron EU dimension by Eldrinai: O-RP: The Dripping Pipes

Thumbs up *WORTH SEEING* Bloodiron EU dimension by Eldrinai: O-RP: The Dripping Pipes

Guys,

I know there are a lot of good, great and wonderful dims around the servers and well sometimes it's hard to stumble upon them if the maker doesn't advertise.

So let me introduce you to this particular dimension called O-RP: The Dripping Pipes by Eldrinai. Maybe some of you have seen it, but if you haven't definitely give it a visit, I'm only posting a little teaser screen shot here, don't want to spoil your fun in discovering this great place, it's got a nice, steampunk feel to it, very unique and well thought out.

Don't you ever worry about making a character on Bloodiron just to see it or transferring one that you already have (yes, it's a PVP server, no, people don't get ganked when they come to the server, especially not in your safe zones)

Give this lady a +1, she deserves it!

Very nice dimension; thanks for sharing, Grimmsie

If you're feeling extra adventurous, on the same Bloodiron shard there are also these ones well worth seeing and visiting:

* C-RP Hydra Girl by Astranai
    * Sophie - Devourer of Nokia 3310 by Astrail (some of you might have seen it before if you visit Dimension addicts Discord, but still very funny and original, 10/10 would visit again :P )
    * C-RP Atlantis reborn (chrys) by Arquanu

You can see that these are a work of someone who put their whole heart and soul in and the atmosphere in them is really something, you will see straight away these are not some copy paste jobs and samey. Each and every one is unique and different styles used.

Hope you all enjoy these like i have

PS. None of these are mine (I wish , haha), I am trying to show you something that I saw and was well charmed with.

Ooh yes this ones are absolutely worth visiting. My fav is Atlantis Reborn. There's so many amazing morphs, and colors are so thought thru. Beautiful work on all of them! Petty i saw all of them...wish could +1 it again. Thank you, Grimmsie for showing this to us

Shadowlander

Default new dimension to the list

Thank you for starting this thread, I'm very glad to hear people enjoy my dimensions ^^

As i obviously have a few alts, my main being Chrystiel@bloodiron, i thought It would be fitting to post the newest addition to the list of my dimensions here, to keep it in one place.

Its another RP dimension of mine; St. Mathos of Thontic's peace belonging to Astrail@Bloodiron, my more shady natured character;

In a dark secluded corner of Stillmoors mountain ranges, Astrail stumbled upon the old monastery, plant invading the stonework and only a few bones were to be found in the damp rooms of this isolated place that was once known as St. Mathos of Thontic's peace, a safe stop on the road for those who traveled by in the time before the Shade.
    The place spoke to something in Astrail and she moved into the old building, with help from a few associated she has done her best to return life to the old place.

Thanks for sharing! The dim really does catch the Stillmoor atmosphere, the architecture itself is very nicely thought out and I loved the part with the rope as well as what is in the basement (not spoiling it!) - as a fan of that bit I was very pleased ^^.

Well done and +1!

+ Reply to Thread