• 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Kosmo NF
  • 1 Post By Kuula
  • 1 Post By Arwhen
  • 1 Post By Loveyttsab

Thread: NEW Dimension HOLIDAY on EARTH by Moanna(Lovey) on Typhiria

Default NEW Dimension HOLIDAY on EARTH by Moanna(Lovey) on Typhiria

Hey everyone,

I would like to share with you my new dimension HOLIDAY on EARTH by Moanna(Lovey) on Typhiria. I love SiFi and I am a big fan of so many amazing SiFi dimensions on Rift. But build it my self its a different story I am a fast builder,but this one took me like 4 months to compleet. I am so glad that i had a help from
    Chulia@Brutwacht,Alliandre@Brutwacht,Fwob@Zaviel and Arsury@Zaviel for sponsoring me with items...with out there help i will be collecting them till X-Mas next year...lol. Thank you very much guys<3

I hope you enjoy the visit.
    Have Fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Dimension HOLIDAY on EARTH by Moanna(Lovey) on Typhiria-2018-03-11_150650.jpg   NEW Dimension HOLIDAY on EARTH by Moanna(Lovey) on Typhiria-2018-08-05_155944.jpg   NEW Dimension HOLIDAY on EARTH by Moanna(Lovey) on Typhiria-2018-08-06_200346.jpg   NEW Dimension HOLIDAY on EARTH by Moanna(Lovey) on Typhiria-2018-08-09_155511.jpg  
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 08-14-2018 at 10:30 AM.

General of Telara

amazing work, as always totally fell in love with the vehicles and the broken house/gazebo/glasshouse and the broken mirror and of course the aliens! +1000 if I could
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache"

Wow what a great dim. Its hard enough to build a house that nice but to build one and have it broke down like you did is amazing. The ship and its passengers are great and made with items I would have never thought of. Just an amazing build and feel.Kudos

Default Great work!

Always love seeing your creativity.

Simply beautiful, Lovey.
    If there is something more difficult to build than a perfect house, it is a ruined house. You perfectly succeeded the exercise.
    The extraterrestrials are funny and the spaceship is impressive.
    Bravo!!!

Thank you very much everyone for the time you take to see my dimension and for your amazing comments <3

+ Reply to Thread