+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Marquisa
  • 1 Post By Marquisa
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 2 Post By Tamarah

Thread: Dimensions on Prime

Default Dimensions on Prime

I was speaking with someone on Live today who didn't realize dimensions were a "thing" on Prime. I happy to say they are!....but are vastly different from the creations you are used to seeing on Live.

However, if you have an alt on Prime that is high enough for touring, I invite you to check out some of the higher rated dimensions. Some of them will take your breath away when you realize they were created with very, very limited means. My personal favorite builder is Kyzzie - just search her name, as she has created dims for guildees as well.

We are so legit we even had a contest already! Plus, Prime is included in the current Alsbeth Beach Party contest. I hope we are included in future contests as well.

We would love to have you visit and are happy to show you around, sharing our unique challenges, getting your ideas, etc. Sometimes we feel very isolated from the Live dimension community - I would love for that to change
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

I would like to invite anyone that has access to Prime to visit my latest dimension "Musee Fantastique".

Regards,
    Kyzzie

P.S. i have a teaser screenshot but no idea how to post it on forums
    Last edited by Marquisa; 08-23-2018 at 05:14 AM.

Builds on Prime:
    Spiral Sanctuary, Ship Ahoy, Blue Idyll, Al Fresco, Logger's Revenge, Arena, The Fated Hour, Egdol Yks, Endless Court Oasis, Musee Fantastique, Dragon Spa, Might of Heroes

Hopefully here is the teaser screenshot

Dimensions on Prime-musee.jpg

Builds on Prime:
    Spiral Sanctuary, Ship Ahoy, Blue Idyll, Al Fresco, Logger's Revenge, Arena, The Fated Hour, Egdol Yks, Endless Court Oasis, Musee Fantastique, Dragon Spa, Might of Heroes

General of Telara

uhh looks awesome, I'll go take a look today
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Two more recent creations:

1. Dragon Spa - created in Central Necropolis for my good friend Ravenserenity, the guild leader of Allumination on prime

Dimensions on Prime-spa2.jpg
    Dimensions on Prime-spa3.jpg

2. Might of Heroes - created for the guild Allumination on prime - a cover-up job on the stone flask setting

Dimensions on Prime-castle1.jpg

i hope anyone who has access to prime will come take a look
    Last edited by Marquisa; 09-14-2018 at 01:17 AM.

Builds on Prime:

Default Might of Heroes and Dragon Spa

I would love to personally welcome all to come view both "Might of Heroes" by Kyzzie, our Allumination Guild Dimension and my own Dimension "Dragon Spa" by Kyzzie, they are absolutely amazing giving consideration to the lack of Dimension items there are to work with on Prime, they will take your breath away !!

Ravenserenity ,

Guild lead of Allumination on Prime and Live

Default Seaside Shire by Boudicah

A cozy home for a family with small children. Please stop by for a cocktail and let the kids run amok.

Dimensions on Prime-2018-09-17_174438.jpg
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

+ Reply to Thread