+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Skiye
  • 2 Post By Zemia
  • 2 Post By caduto

Thread: Bravo Trion

Default Bravo Trion

I'm not big on dimensions, I mostly just use mine for running dummy parses. etc. But recently I noticed in my bank that I had an Orphiel that I had stashed away and forgot about, so added him into my training dimension.

I must say you guys outdid yourselves. It's absolutely hilarious some of the stuff he pulls.

At one point i saw there was a white aoe on the ground and it turned me and other NPC's in there into wisps.

Later on I saw this gem.

He turned my Baby Gump into a goblin, my bartender into something else, left an explosion along with a couple drones and a sign behind. Sooo Orphiel...so awesome! Love it!
    Last edited by Skiye; 08-05-2018 at 07:28 AM.

Orphiel is a gem, even if he can be a pain in the *** sometimes. I thought he'd be a great addition to an astronomy tower I was building until he started setting everything on fire and then porting out. Had to banish him to the fireworks station until he could behave.

Which is never, apparently.
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

he will occasionally bring up a portal too.. you will definitely want to go through it!

hint.. look for shinies in there!

And...he have a sexy voice ...
    Try /dance or /hug ...lol

And he burns mu theater all the time....haha

+ Reply to Thread