+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles

Soulwalker

Congrats to all the winners, I loved the assault team, what an amazing job. I was oddly very nervous of entering but Kelari had some lovely things to say when she live streamed my dim, thank you!. It was a very nice gesture of Rift to give all entries the 30 day patron, made it worth all the extra hours put into the game during one of our big events summerfest. Going to need a week of rest!

All the new dim items brought in was really inspiring, from the gingerbread items at yule to the summerfest tiki, beach chairs, surfboards and more. Rift knows its dimensions are the best of all games, its a huge reason why I have remained in rift all these years. Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Isolde Olane; 08-10-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Default Congratulations!

Very cool contest, thank you to the hosts!

The time constraint made this such a difficult build.

Great work everyone, congratulations to the winners!

Last edited by Kuula; 08-10-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Congrats to everyone! You all did amazing jobs! All the dimensions were fun to run around and get lost in and see what skeletons do on vacations.

when will prizes be sent out? and how do we claim them?
    Last edited by Marquisa; 08-11-2018 at 06:02 AM.

Thank you all
    Gratz to all the winners!
    Congratulations to all, it was a very interesting contest.
    I feel like a multiple winner - I managed to finish a dimension in so short time, had a lot of fun, won a prize for it and can share it with like-minded people.
    Special thanks to my friends and Gildies who helped me to collect the items.
    Without you it would not have been possible.

@KelariCuddles: Many thanks for this contest. You really had a hard and ungrateful job. Still very well mastered. Respect. I think it's great that you have made comments at the stream fantastic work.

friendly regards
    Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Soulwalker

Default Congratulations

Congratulations to all the winners, you did an Amazing Job!

It's really opened my eyes to what is possible when building dims, really the imagination is limitless.

I'm new to dim building and this was the first time I've shown any of my previous dim/builds, but they definitely pale in comparison to what I saw! I am such a

Great Job to everyone, cannot wait till the next contest to see what people can come up with.

Zavanna x

Soulwalker

Default Contest

I apologise for not being able to watch the stream and I was only able to visit one other dimension. But I might be able to see the NA and Prime dimensions this week. Grats to all the winners!

Squid x
    ...may you be fleet of foot and quiet of blade....

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwoShoes View Post
    I apologise for not being able to watch the stream and I was only able to visit one other dimension. But I might be able to see the NA and Prime dimensions this week. Grats to all the winners!

Squid x
    Oh Squid! Your dim was great, we added you to our personal list of dimmers to look out for, so many great ideas!

Hope to see more of you soon!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Could we have an indication of when prizes are going out and how to claim them please?

Builds on Prime:
    Spiral Sanctuary, Ship Ahoy, Blue Idyll, Al Fresco, Logger's Revenge, Arena, The Fated Hour, Endless Court Oasis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8