+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles

Quote Originally Posted by A'lyn View Post
    AudzillaRAWR
    Faeblight
    "Death's Respite"
    let me contact the two others helping and add you too the list okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    Audz was within the deadline you set...
    audz-ie was added.

Soulwalker

Default Mornja deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by MissMimic View Post
    Friday August 10th will tour all the dimensions on my stream. So come all come watch the tours, listen to good music and just see the dimensions, your welcome to come inside all the dimensions, owners please come and showcase your favorite parts of your builds. If not a random Kelari will just go get lost in your dimensions.

This tour will be just a tour of the dimensions, hope my soundtrack of music fits the theme of your dimensions (blame nightbot if its not) will drop my stream UI showcase your dimensions in full screen.

I simply want to showcase each dimension. No commentary, just showing off all your hard work!

This tour will start after the Trion Rift Stream! Will start it at 2:00pm central time, will showcase the EU shards first, then NA, then Prime. Come and watch the tour of the dimensions on https://www.twitch.tv/kelaricuddles

Will also take screenshots while in your dimension to showcase your work on many different outlets, want everyone to see all your hardwork!

I had to open my dim a few hours early due to my mother having a cancerous mass removed from her throat. EVERYTHING went perfect and she is fine, but, I just got back. In my dim I have a BAR, Condos, Treehouse hotels, and also an undead volley ball tourney. Don't forget my marina!!. Oh the over look! Ill be on live stream Friday to give you a tour. I really hope every one enjoys this!.

Just wanting to confirm that my entry was added and will be voted on. It still isn't on the front page list of entries. It was last minute, but definitely open on the 5th. Thanks to the hosts and good luck everyone!

Just wanting to confirm that my entry was added and will be voted on. It still isn't on the front page list of entries. It was last minute, but definitely open on the 5th. Thanks to the hosts and good luck everyone!
    So she is really saying don't forget about Joyce and and Betty, they really did make a kick. haha. great work and I admire you.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 08-09-2018 at 10:29 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

I just wanna say that I took my time and went through all dims and I had so much fun, the best fun for me is not knowing what to expect and just roll with it. I really enjoyed everyone's work. and not knowing what was coming. I think everyone deserves some kind of treat, (sorry I can't bake) lol , You all did so wonderful and ya know whats funny too, I seen alot of the same ideas in my head as you all. lol. I think mostly the volley ball net which I loved in each and every one of them. I thought that was way cool.<3 but those who single hands their work to others.<3
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by Burblewoop View Post
    I had to open my dim a few hours early due to my mother having a cancerous mass removed from her throat. EVERYTHING went perfect and she is fine, but, I just got back. In my dim I have a BAR, Condos, Treehouse hotels, and also an undead volley ball tourney. Don't forget my marina!!. Oh the over look! Ill be on live stream Friday to give you a tour. I really hope every one enjoys this!.
    hey that was okay. and i hope all is good with your mother. give her extra cuddles. ^.^

Yes yours was added to the judge list, forgot to add it on the front page of this thread. You were entered.
    Last edited by MissMimic; 08-10-2018 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    I just wanna say that I took my time and went through all dims and I had so much fun, the best fun for me is not knowing what to expect and just roll with it. I really enjoyed everyone's work. and not knowing what was coming. I think everyone deserves some kind of treat, (sorry I can't bake) lol , You all did so wonderful and ya know whats funny too, I seen alot of the same ideas in my head as you all. lol. I think mostly the volley ball net which I loved in each and every one of them. I thought that was way cool.<3 but those who single hands their work to others.<3
    yes everyone did really good, all the dimensions were amazing, really makes you want to do to the beach afterwards right? loved see all the dead things having fun on the beach, and then just the beach houses in general.

1st place: Chulya - Alsbeth`s Thunderdome Brutwacht
    2nd place: Kyzzie - Endless Court Oasis Prime
    3rd place: AudzillaRAWR - Death's Respite Faeblight
    4th place: Silveroflights - The After Party Laethys

General of Telara

gratz to all the winners
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Congratulations to all winners!!!!

Default GRATS to everyone!

I want to thank you again for included Prime in this contest, and so excited Kyzzie placed!
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (43), Prasutagus (22)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Shadowlander

gratz to all winners amazing dims

I am amazed that I was awarded 2nd place given the stiff competition from the EU and NA live builders - I think that everyone who entered did a fantastic job.
    I would like to thank my guild for being so supportive during the stressful period of a short build, helping to find items i needed and offering positive encouragement.
    I would particularly like to thank my good friend Boudicah, a fellow prime builder, for her excellent advice, guidance and dim building knowledge.

Congrats to all who entered - you all are amazing - keep the dim lights burning, even in the darkest hour!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast