Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles

General of Telara

I'll give it a try :-)

Owner: Alliendre
    Shard: Brutwacht
    Dimension: Party Crashers
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I'll give it a try :-)

Owner: Alliendre
    Shard: Brutwacht
    Dimension: Party Crashers
    this sounds like a fun name. i will make sure to crash the party myself!

To anyone who questions whether to join this or not based of my previous livestream, I wish to say some words.

I, KelariCuddles, am a human, I make mistakes, I do errors at times, sometimes say things that come across differently to people, and it appears some of my actions on the livestream I did for a previous dimension contest came across poorly. And I want to apologize, I never want to do anything that hurts others, and detours them from doing what they love. I honestly only wish to give positive feedback to help people grow. Nothing ill will was in my words on the stream.

I have been in the shoes of many of those that have created dimensions, you put your heart and soul into something and spend countless hours on something and you see the body of work in your eyes, having fresh eyes look at what you made should always be a way for you to adapt and change what your eyes might not see. But as a judge vs a creator, you create your vision through your eyes. When judges enter your vision we are seeing it through our eyes, and while we have a criteria of what we are judging you all on, we still see your dimension through our eyes. I am just one person, one judge, wanted to share my thought process for how I judged a contest. And I conveyed myself in a way that was not well received. For this I am sorry.

I took all things said as my own criticism and will improve myself to be a better judge and live streamer of your future dimensions and contest I do. Do not let my words push you away from creating, you all did amazing body of works. All art is beautiful. Create on and look forward to seeing what you all create in the future.

~ KelariCuddles ~

Soulwalker

Default Contest entry

Mornja

Deepwood

Reaver's Tahiki Resort

Hope everyone enjoys it.

Mornja, (aka Burblewoop)

Soulwalker

Default How many Items can put it in ?

So we can put as much as Items we can put it in?SO UNLIMITED ITEAM! That will be great so we can make cool and great Decor .if ever..?
    Last edited by jhessa; 07-17-2018 at 08:26 PM.

Soulwalker

Default How many Item can put it in ?

So we can put as much as Items we can put it in?SO UNLIMITED ITEAM! That will be great so we can make cool and great Decor .if ever..?
    Last edited by jhessa; 07-17-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jhessa View Post
    oh yeah, go crazy with your item count.

Default Prime question....

Iím thinking of entering, but want to make sure that the unique challenges inherent in Prime dim building are taken into consideration.

1. Farming event currency is limited to a single shard and 3 chars.
    2. Event dim items are rarely sold in the Prime AH, if at all.
    3. We only have 6-star boxes and below - limiting variety. Those boxes are bought with Void Stones, which are much harder to come by than on Live - limiting volume.
    4. Every dim item is extremely dear - the average price of a building block on the AH is 50 gold.

You get the idea!

Walking into a dim on Prime can seem very underwhelming when compared to Live

That said, I love building on Prime precisely because of those challenges....so maybe I WILL enter

Thanks for hosting this - contests are what motivate me to actually finish a build
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (43), Prasutagus (22)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Soulwalker

Default The Seagrass Isle - Villa

Char: Zavanna
    Shard: Gelidra
    Name: The Seagrass Isle

Hope you enjoy.

Zavanna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles-seagrass-isle-surf.jpg   Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles-seagrass-isle-pool-2.jpg   Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles-seagrass-isle-kitchen.jpg   Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles-seagrass-isle-bathroom.jpg   Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles-seagrass-isle-bedroom-1.jpg  

Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles-seagrass-isle-bedroom-2b.jpg   Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles-seagrass-isle-beach-party.jpg   Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles-seagrass-isle-living-room.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by kaymcleod View Post
    Iím thinking of entering, but want to make sure that the unique challenges inherent in Prime dim building are taken into consideration.

1. Farming event currency is limited to a single shard and 3 chars.
    2. Event dim items are rarely sold in the Prime AH, if at all.
    3. We only have 6-star boxes and below - limiting variety. Those boxes are bought with Void Stones, which are much harder to come by than on Live - limiting volume.
    4. Every dim item is extremely dear - the average price of a building block on the AH is 50 gold.

You get the idea!

Walking into a dim on Prime can seem very underwhelming when compared to Live

That said, I love building on Prime precisely because of those challenges....so maybe I WILL enter

Thanks for hosting this - contests are what motivate me to actually finish a build
    Seeing as I myself have done even built a dim outside my silly one of a table and lamp and a wooden plank on Prime, it will be understood completely on my end that those on Vigil do not have the same access and luxury as the live shards do. You wont be punished for things you cant get or make or so forth.

And this reply is also a great to tip for those who want to make some money on prime (sell your dim items is what this person is saying).

But yes thank you for bringing this up!

Quote Originally Posted by happyboy View Post
    Char: Zavanna
    Shard: Gelidra
    Name: The Seagrass Isle

Hope you enjoy.

Zavanna
    the pictures you shared....i want to say what we all thinking
    can we live there? that looks very pretty.

General of Telara

since the only rules seem to be "build a beach party for the plane of death"... when are we allowed to open? (not that I'll be done long before the due date) - or does it have to stay closed until the 5th?

also: not sure if I'll be able to access the game then, if it should stay closed until then, would it also be okay to open on the 3rd?
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    since the only rules seem to be "build a beach party for the plane of death"... when are we allowed to open? (not that I'll be done long before the due date) - or does it have to stay closed until the 5th?

also: not sure if I'll be able to access the game then, if it should stay closed until then, would it also be okay to open on the 3rd?
    if you need to open it earlier because of a real life event, then yes you can open it earlier. That would be fine.

Soulwalker

Thumbs up Dim Contest - yes please!

Character Name: Moonjax
    Shard: Wolfsbane
    Dimension Name: The Blue Pony

Soulwalker

Default entry

like to join in

SERVER : EU
    SHARD : Typhiria
    CHAR : Somewhere
    FACTION : Defiant 4ever baby !!!
    DIM NAME : (need decide still , will update this )

any chance u can force trion to make the capacity of the new key island cove more pls?? 2800 spots only for such huge area is not much :/ ty in advance
    Last edited by zipfile; 07-23-2018 at 08:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast