+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
Like Tree73Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest by KelariCuddles

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I never saw a list of honorable mentions, where can we find these?
    i believe it was on there blog post? it was just mentioned in the stream for the most part.

I was contacted on Friday about who were the honorable mentions, and was under the assumption you all received your prizes, but see that not everyone got theirs, not sure what the deal is. Trion is responsible for you prizes and will try again to send a message to them and hope to speed up the process.

I'm going to share my opinion on this situation and in no way am I blaming you Kelari as I am sure you probably feel a bit sick at how this has been handled yourself. This really doesn't look good on Trions behalf and reflects negatively on their follow through and actual concern towards the active community especially those willing to get involved with these fun activities offered.
    We all spent a very large amount of our event time designing these dimensions instead of being out there farming/enjoying other aspects of the event but we did it because we enjoyed it and the idea behind the contest seemed like a big plus for this community whether active now or those who will eventually return or find the game new. This contest idea made it seem as if Trion and the Dev team cared and I still want to believe that but this is really getting ridiculous. Ample time has gone bye to divy out the prizes and we all stand bye patiently waiting but it just feels sour at this point. The prizes aren't anything big at all, rather small really. There were better prizes given out during the stream revealing the winners (Silver Tier Loyalty) and I am sure they all received their items.
    I played this game at launch and played it through mid progression Infernal Dawn but for better life reasons at the time I chose to stop gaming for awhile. 5 years later I found myself back in Telara (March of 2018) and have since spent thousands on my account (I'm only 300k Loyalty from Max now). I think that shows I am true that I am enjoying myself again but this lack of follow through concerns me and others I am sure feel the same way.
    I know everyone gets busy but this whole situation has been handled very poorly and I expected better. We should all expect better. It's these little things that show whether a game deserves your continued support or not. I really want to and probably will keep playing and spending my money but I may think twice more times than not if activity like this continues and I might not enter a future contest now either, I just don't know.
    Anyways, we really need to come together as a community in a positive way but these types of blunders really halter a gamers/customers good vibes and good vibes open our wallets.
    Please take this feedback as constructive criticism and just make things better please. More follow through and keep these active Rift'ers happy.
    Stormshadow @Deepwood - [Order of Chaos]
    Recruiting BoS Experienced Raiders for BoS Progression.
    Returned in March 2018 after 5 Years Away.

Default Alsbeth Beach Party Dimension Contest

Hi, another week has passed by and I have had no word from either Brasse or Trion regarding the patron passes offered to all contestants or the honourable mention prize of which I'm pretty sure I was mentioned. Kelari when you suggested contacting Brasse in one of your threads did you mean by private messaging here or is there another means? Checking earlier I noticed the message I sent to Brasse is still marked unread.

I agree with St0rmshadow's sentiments regarding this, I feel it does reflect badly on how Trion is handling this situation. There are other talented people like Kelari who use their valuable time to create fun and novel ideas for competitions with the backing of Trion, this example could put them off which would be such a loss to the Rift Community. I must say that I also feel bad for Brasse; because as time passes I can't help wondering that if in her enthusiasm she made promises that her bosses have no intentions of allowing her to keep! If I'm wrong I apologise unreservedly this is just my opinion.

Did the winner and finalists actually receive their rewards? I do hope so.
    Mrvice Leader of "Greenscale ate my Grandpa" & also Nitemisty Leader of "Defiled" both on Gelidra

Guild Dimensions Grandpa's Rest & Defiled's Home from Home + personal dimensions by both characters pop in anytime.

General of Telara

Chulia got the mount codes, but no patron yet
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 09-16-2018 at 03:00 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Quote Originally Posted by Mistynite View Post
    Hi, another week has passed by and I have had no word from either Brasse or Trion regarding the patron passes offered to all contestants or the honourable mention prize of which I'm pretty sure I was mentioned. Kelari when you suggested contacting Brasse in one of your threads did you mean by private messaging here or is there another means? Checking earlier I noticed the message I sent to Brasse is still marked unread.

I agree with St0rmshadow's sentiments regarding this, I feel it does reflect badly on how Trion is handling this situation. There are other talented people like Kelari who use their valuable time to create fun and novel ideas for competitions with the backing of Trion, this example could put them off which would be such a loss to the Rift Community. I must say that I also feel bad for Brasse; because as time passes I can't help wondering that if in her enthusiasm she made promises that her bosses have no intentions of allowing her to keep! If I'm wrong I apologise unreservedly this is just my opinion.

Did the winner and finalists actually receive their rewards? I do hope so.
    the forums and twitter were my suggestions.

General of Telara

check your private messages y'all, I just received the 30 day patron voucher
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    check your private messages y'all, I just received the 30 day patron voucher

good. was just about to say, that i was told that codes went out.

Hi, I also checked my mail and have the 30 day Patron Code thank you, but alas nothing regarding the honourable mention reward.

Mrvice - Telara's Beach Resort - Tempest Island - Gelidra
    Mrvice Leader of "Greenscale ate my Grandpa" & also Nitemisty Leader of "Defiled" both on Gelidra

Guild Dimensions Grandpa's Rest & Defiled's Home from Home + personal dimensions by both characters pop in anytime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10