+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where are items - gone from store and verdors

Telaran

Unhappy Where are items - gone from store and verdors

The Onir faction have some very nice dimension items, how ever A LOT of them have gone missing. All the marine stuff ect. Bug or what did I miss ?

Ive been all over. Checked Store times 3, checked faction vendor, checked normal trees, plants and rocks verdors - so bug, gone forever or ? I know for sure ive bought them in store before....

Telaran

After doing an intensive non-panic search for the items, using Dimension addicts, I wanted to use for decoration in the Pagoda contest, being way behind, I am wrong that it is not all faction items. My memory pulling me a trick. Some of the items are worlddrops and fished.

I made an "Underwater" dimension before, now not being able to find the items - I took some from the "underwater dimension".

Many new . pretty - have been added to the sections of Aquatic Items under trees, rocks, plants: Marine Plant Bed, Fishtail Barenacle Rock, and many others since I came back.

However old items like Marine Seaweed Biome varient and Marine Seaweed - I simply cannot find them anywhere.

On Dimension Addicts they are listed as being sold by vendor, why I assumed it could be faction/reputation items, since I couldnt find them elsewhere in the store. Items are tagged Landscaping, Rocks , Plants.

*I just visited Cora, Atragarian Goods, today too - since i just remembered her selling items aswell. Did not find them on her either.

These two items are my favorite aquactic items, so If you know where I can locate the items, please help

Edit: Thank you so much Kitasia - dont know what I would do without you, I hope the donations keeps coming so we can keep DA forever - as long as you still enjoy running the site.
    Last edited by Nirrana; 07-10-2018 at 10:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread