+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By NightShift1
  • 2 Post By Seshatar
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Happy mother's day

Default Happy mother's day

Hope this puts a smile on all the moms

Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Very awesome editing, I hope you don't mind I shared it on twitter and Discord! Hope to see more of music videos and maybe small story plots!!!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 550+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Very awesome editing, I hope you don't mind I shared it on twitter and Discord! Hope to see more of music videos and maybe small story plots!!!
    Well this will be our first collab ,... your job writing the story and plot I'll make the set and shoot the video waiting for reply
    Last edited by NightShift1; 05-13-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    Well this will be our first collab ,... your job writing the story and plot I'll make the set and shoot the video waiting for reply
    Sounds like a plan! Maybe I can even organize some (voice) actors. Would be fun to make a small RIFT movie.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 550+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Sounds like a plan! Maybe I can even organize some (voice) actors. Would be fun to make a small RIFT movie.
    I do over 600 voices some you know

a sample from the past
    Last edited by NightShift1; 05-13-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread