+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Maybe bug?] Giant Sky Square

Default [Maybe bug?] Giant Sky Square

So I was building in my Tempest Island dim this morning for my contest entry and I happen to look up and see a GIANT floating square in the sky!
    [Maybe bug?] Giant Sky Square-2018-05-07_072920.jpg
    I had thought that maybe it was my Spring Day Sky Projector, but when I took it out the glowing square remained, but shifted positions in the sky.
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

General of Telara

There are some odd sky projector bugs, usually leaving and re-entering helps... I guess it's somewhere on the client's side since most of the time of several people in the same dimension only one has a bug (like red sky or squares where sun or moon should be)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Leaving and re-entering did help. Must be a bug with the sun or something, since it's back in place. Didn't realize it was missing before.
    [Maybe bug?] Giant Sky Square-2018-05-07_171414.jpg<--Sun!
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

+ Reply to Thread