+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: A Little Attention Please

Plane Walker

Default A Little Attention Please

We know you are all Multi Tasking like crazy but Kuula's Pagoda Contest was posted almost almost a month ago can we please get it stickied.

Now some Gentle Reminders:
    We can still see through Blocks in Dimensions
    Potted Palm still not in Rift Store
    Red Potted Pansy still not in Rift Store

Thanks
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

I don't remember that contest post got stickt. The traffic posts are so many it will always stay up on a list. I think

Plane Walker

Hi Lovey
    Yes they have been stickied as other contests have in different forum sections. Right now, for example General Discussion : Cadrift & Seshatar's Caduto's Maze of Madness
    Last edited by Marnth; 05-03-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnth View Post
    Hi Lovey
    Yes they have been stickied as other contests have in different forum sections. Right now, for example General Discussion : Cadrift & Seshatar's Caduto's Maze of Madness
    Yes, thank you, got that

Ascendant

It's me who usually reminds someone who can about contests but I am so swamped right now while Prime also has my focus, hoping someone else on skype takes up the torch so everyone who is busy gets a gentle prompt.

Edit: (Blythes contest on Prime could also do with a sticky)
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-03-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    It's me who usually reminds someone who can about contests but I am so swamped right now while Prime also has my focus, hoping someone else on skype takes up the torch so everyone who is busy gets a gentle prompt.

Edit: (Blythes contest on Prime could also do with a sticky)
    Kiwi thank you for doing that. Having multi avenues of communication is great. Having said that I do hope we really don't need to use Skype to have something stickied on the forum.

Kiwi thank you for doing that. Having multi avenues of communication is great. Having said that I do hope we really don't need to use Skype to have something stickied on the forum.
    To get stickied, you need to make a CM aware of your thread. They are not browsing around the forums all day long. Skype and Discord DMs are fast ways of cummunication with the devs and CMs who allow it, so you don't have to use them but it will defenitely be beneficial. You can also try forum PMs.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 550+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    To get stickied, you need to make a CM aware of your thread. They are not browsing around the forums all day long. Skype and Discord DMs are fast ways of cummunication with the devs and CMs who allow it, so you don't have to use them but it will defenitely be beneficial. You can also try forum PMs.
    Thanks for the reply Seshatar, Kuula has posted in his contest thread he has sent 3 different emails with no results.

Join our Discord

Not only are we 1,400 nice people, we also have creative and dimension channels where you can advertise your contests freely. And Brasse and some Trion devs are on there, they might be able to stick it for you.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 550+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Plane Walker

Join our Discord

Not only are we 1,400 nice people, we also have creative and dimension channels where you can advertise your contests freely. And Brasse and some Trion devs are on there, they might be able to stick it for you.
    Aww thanks Seshatar, Discord and Skype are just not my thing. I do appreciate the offer. I belong to a great community and am trying to help here. ( it's not my contest) We know they are swamped and things fall through the cracks. The OP was in hopes it would get it stickied
    Thanks again
    Last edited by Marnth; 05-04-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Ascendant

I tend to look at things as an opportunity not as a rite of passage.

Those who chat regularly with Devs/CM's may it be here, on Skype, Discord or Social Media create a bridge. It's up to the individual if they choose to also point out other things in the community which is all I did so no worries there. The truth of the matter is forums is not easy to keep an eye on and no one should "expect" anything.

So if none of these things suit I suggest anyone who is creating a contest contact Brasse themselves and Im sure this will be taken care of. If not, then someone learns whether they want to do it again.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-04-2018 at 12:41 PM.

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Hey there. I have stickied the thread, but had to run a search for it, as it was not linked in the OP, hehe. I do not have any emails from the OP either - they may have been blocked by our security protocol. No idea. =)

It sounds like a GREAT contest!
    If I can get a nice image of a Pagoda in progress (high res), I'd love to run a feature blog on this next week!

It is true that we are on many channels, and it never seems quite enough, does it? =P
    Brasse

[ Copy/pasting this to the contest thread too ]

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Hey there. I have stickied the thread, but had to run a search for it, as it was not linked in the OP, hehe. I do not have any emails from the OP either - they may have been blocked by our security protocol. No idea. =)

It sounds like a GREAT contest!
    If I can get a nice image of a Pagoda in progress (high res), I'd love to run a feature blog on this next week!

It is true that we are on many channels, and it never seems quite enough, does it? =P
    Brasse

[ Copy/pasting this to the contest thread too ]
    Thank you so much Brasse , Appreciate it

..They are not browsing around the forums all day long..
    Aside from the point of this thread, I believe they are checking all new posts at least once everyday and if they're not, they should be. I mean it's not like there's a lot of posts to sift through..

If I can manage a full sweep in less than 30 mins I'm sure they can! I'm sure they're reading, they just don't often respond.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    Aside from the point of this thread, I believe they are checking all new posts at least once everyday and if they're not, they should be. I mean it's not like there's a lot of posts to sift through..

If I can manage a full sweep in less than 30 mins I'm sure they can! I'm sure they're reading, they just don't often respond.
    You only have to read this forum not reddit, steam, twitter, skype, facebook, discord etc then the other Trion games. There is also such a thing as bandwidth for companies to keep an eye on plus now there is also Prime. I don't think there will ever be enough attention on the forums. I remember times when there had been plenty but that wasn't enough back then.

That being said I truly think Tacitus needs his own team to filter work out to so he can catch up though that aside - the weeks the Trion livestream is on there is a thread of sorts for questions in news and announcements section that is worth posting on when its open for it and depending on theme/format. Its might be worth keeping an eye on to post important questions like the OP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast