+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: A Little Attention Please

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    You only have to read this forum not reddit, steam, twitter, skype, facebook, discord etc then the other Trion games
    I don't get your point, forums take priority. It's their job. How else will they identify toxic posts if they aren't constantly checking. Trust me, they do check, I talk from experience when my toxic posts get caught in less than 5 mins XD

Unless they have a detector when my name pops up hmmm
    Last edited by Refuge; 05-09-2018 at 07:57 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    I don't get your point, forums take priority. It's their job. How else will they identify toxic posts if they aren't constantly checking. Trust me, they do check, I talk from experience when my toxic posts get caught in less than 5 mins XD

Unless they have a detector when my name pops up hmmm
    A forum moderation team is hired to do that usually bought to their attention by that report button down there on the left. Its a pity toxicity needs to be anyone's priority.

Since you asked. My point is it doesn't help anyone/anything to compare your own leisurely forum use to employed persons being paid to perform multiple tasks often not shackled to forums. It might be your priority every day but not someone elses because they answer to many, not just us. Shocking to believe I know.

Back on topic, attention has been given I believe.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-14-2018 at 10:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2