Shard: Greybriar
    Name: Star Wars - Endor - Ewok Village
    Four New Dims-2018-04-23_021109.jpg
    Four New Dims-2018-04-24_214316.jpg

#4 Y- 8 Mining Ship (star wars dim)

Shard:Greybriar
    Name: Y - 8 Mining Ship
    Four New Dims-2018-04-23_021322.jpg
    Last edited by NightShift1; 04-26-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

So where to start? well by the first on the list obviously! First and foremost, it is not Fisherman's Wharf but Fishermans Wharf that must be searched. What to say? beautiful, the boat is great and different areas, different styles and complementary. Nice guild collaboration.

Second comes Mos Espa. Mos Esli atmosphere guaranteed 100% original. We believe it. The salvage of pieces of droids is a marvel. But where are the soldiers of the Empire? Very pleasant visit.

In three, Endor - Ewok village (do not forget the hyphen). After a few trips in a dense jungle, very dense, too dense? and the discovery of some vestiges of civilizations, I came across an elevator almost by chance (perhaps a better balling towards this one would be welcome). And here I am conquered, the village in the trees is very well made, we walk from one giant tree to another through the rope bridges. The transversal light piercing through the foliage immerses us a little more in the forest of Endor. Unfortunately we do not cross any small ball furry, and it is understandable, not easy to morpher, an ewok. Congratulations for this inter galactic work

And finally, in 4: Y - 8 Minning Vessel (Y - 8 for research enough). The ship is huge, and if it does not make you think of the Star Wars universe at first, the visit is not less pleasant. a quantity of premises to visit, I am not sure that I have seen them all, they are intertwined with one another. A very strong clipping in a room or two (or is it the same that is visited twice?) Requires a muscular correction. Some dj's dancers in the tavern would bring a plus. The different extraterrestrial races in the control room (aaah! The sheep, I laugh again) remind us that in Star Wars we meet the most unlikely monsters. And a detail, but that for me, ends to convince me: The plates of displaced floors which reveal the piping and mechanics for maintenance or repair. Bravo.

In summary, long visits, but no boredom at the key. What happiness!

Ty mate , the sails of the ship will be sorted soon

The ewok morphs will be done in a few days ,

And last but not least Hoth is almost done.
    Last edited by NightShift1; 04-23-2018 at 09:33 AM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Update

Droids added to mos espa and ewoks added to ewok Village, more to come soon.
    Last edited by NightShift1; 04-24-2018 at 01:07 AM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Update

Video added to top post ,

I won't be doing hoth do to the size needed for the build subzero is to small , atm I'm all out of anywhere and mathcass dims I have 12 of both on gb so in that said it will be placed on the back burner for now .

May the force be with you

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread