+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Chulia

Thread: New Dimension Sailing Home

Default New Dimension Sailing Home

hey all

I finished a new dimension I built a sailing ship. Many of us build things that relate to real life. I worked 7 years on a ship and tried to show the "sailor romance".
    I would appreciate a visit and feedback.

Have fun building

Chulia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Dimension Sailing Home-2018-04-22_000900.jpg  
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Great, first of all, I did not see what dimension I was in, then I saw and I did not believe it. Really an original idea of using Scion's Shadow. Your three masts are very well done. He reminded me how much I drooled for my Titanic. Oh how I would like to see more often dimensions of this kind! Your characters have the right size. I look for a detail to criticize, I did not find. +1 well deserved for this 2800items dimension.

I very much agree with Arwhen! The proportions of the ship with everything in it is just so spot on. And the sails...wow...my fav part is the back of the ship..fantastic!!! Chulia you are in the creative flow, great dimensions one after another. Thank you for sharing with us +1000 from me

Default Thank you both

Thank you very much both of you this is a big praise for me.
    And yes, I can not stop building right now. I have a lot of fun.

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Hey Chulia, sorry I didn't get round to seeing it earlier, but I logged on an alt to go visit.

So ye, I don't really no how to describe this. It's just that stupidly good. The detail of ropes, wow, I have no idea how you researched all that. A model boat perhaps?!

What a treat anyway!

Love the entrance idea, but annoyingly I did get stuck in the wreckage first time round, typical! I don't think it's fixable, probably just got unlucky, though not sure if lowering it might help a little.

Thanks,
    Fwob.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Well done captain , one of my new favorite now

Free rum for life for you

/salute
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    Hey Chulia, sorry I didn't get round to seeing it earlier, but I logged on an alt to go visit.

So ye, I don't really no how to describe this. It's just that stupidly good. The detail of ropes, wow, I have no idea how you researched all that. A model boat perhaps?!

What a treat anyway!

Love the entrance idea, but annoyingly I did get stuck in the wreckage first time round, typical! I don't think it's fixable, probably just got unlucky, though not sure if lowering it might help a little.

Thanks,
    Fwob.

Thank you Fwob .
    I did not use a model, I tried to do it by hand, so I felt it. Thank you for your praise.
    The entry point I try again to fix is a great pity that it happened to you.

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    Well done captain , one of my new favorite now

Free rum for life for you

/salute
    Thank you very much Nightshift1

and salute

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht

Impressive work, Chulia! The construction and shape of the ship are excellent, and the rigging is beautifully done. I loved the details like the grate on the deck and the captain's quarters. Excellent job!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

+ Reply to Thread