+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By Jamesen

Thread: [Faeblight] Polygen Labs

Default [Faeblight] Polygen Labs

Greetings!

Just wanted to pop in and share one of the things I've been working on lately. I have a terrible habit of finishing projects and then immediately wanting to go back and "do it again, only better'. Most of the time I manage to resist the urge to tear things up and rebuild them from scratch, but this time I just couldn't resist. Fortunately, I'm rather pleased with the end result, so the next time you're on Faeblight, please swing by "Polygen Labs" and have a look around!

Cheers!

[Faeblight] Polygen Labs-2018-04-16_223104.jpg

Default +100

Always exacting to see dimensions from you. Your eye for detail and light,proportions,shapes and use of right texture building blocks is just perfect! And now with new npc's it became *alive*.
    Plz hurry up and make another dim!!!

Thank you for sharing!

Excellent, the decor is particularly successful. We believe it!

Sword of Telara

fantastic dimension, it looks absolutely amazing, as all of your dimensions do. Love the lab, the use of the mech debris, all the tech-stuff!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"
    New! "The Sanctuary" by Alliendre, "Inquisition", guild dimension by Weltengestalter, Collabs with Chulia (all on Chulya): "From Dusk till Dawn", "Children of the Desert", "Brot und Spiele"

Excellent rebuild, with all of the ingenious architectural detailing that I've come to expect from you! I love the angled cutouts throughout and your use of the glowy blocks... the hazard stripes on the doors and the periodic table are fantastic, as are all the various gauges, displays, and ductwork. I agree with Lovey, of course... keep the new dims coming!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Hollllyyy Balllss! This is incredible! I haven't explored NA enough.. this is just amazing.

The detail and creativity, wow.
    Fwob - Zaviel

I just visited your apartment. I'm in love, how did you create such atmosphere. Please tell me you have more!
    Fwob - Zaviel

Sweet job on this build I hope to see more like this down the road from you
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread