• 1 Post By Kuula
  • 1 Post By Zemia
  • 1 Post By devanita
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Arwhen

Thread: NEW Dimension: On a RAINY Day by Loveyttsab@Typhiria

Default NEW Dimension: On a RAINY Day by Loveyttsab@Typhiria

Hallo Everyone!

I would love to invite you to my new dimension * On a RAINY Day *. My favorite thing to build in dimensions is decorating rooms. This time i really got my way, i decorate one single room with 2420 items . And not only that, i was also trying to tell a story about who leaves there. I hope you can find that story in this room,on a rainy day Have Fun!!!

*On a RAINY Day* by Loveyttsab@Typhiria <3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Dimension: On a RAINY Day by Loveyttsab@Typhiria-2018-04-13_123420.jpg   NEW Dimension: On a RAINY Day by Loveyttsab@Typhiria-2018-04-15_105341.jpg   NEW Dimension: On a RAINY Day by Loveyttsab@Typhiria-2018-04-15_105314.jpg  
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 04-15-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Default That's just amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyttsab View Post
    Hallo Everyone!

I would love to invite you to my new dimension * On a RAINY Day *. My favorite thing to build in dimensions is decorating rooms. This time i really got my way, i decorate one single room with 2420 items . And not only that, i was also trying to tell a story about who leaves there. I hope you can find that story in this room,on a rainy day Have Fun!!!

*On a RAINY Day* by Loveyttsab@Typhiria <3
    Nice work. The details are unmatched.

This is WONDERFUL!
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

Ohh Lovey, amazing and magical yet again! Every detail is absolutely perfect! The puppet theater and rocking horse are incredible. I *love* the paintings and the ships, and the furniture is outstanding as always. Your dimensions are always so excitingly creative, thanks for sharing!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

General of Telara

another fantastic dimension :-) outstanding, as all your dimensions are :-)

love the wall art and the doll houses and the little carousel and the ship and the ceiling and the paper stuff and the kid's paintings and the rocking horse and the cabinet and...

+100
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 04-14-2018 at 08:11 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

Beautiful, breathtaking, awesome! Superlatives are missing to describe your dimension. The quality of it is hardly equal. I came across the a..
    Bravo!

Thank you very much everyone<3

+ Reply to Thread