+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Pagoda Dimension Contest : sponsored by Faeblight United : 4-8-18 to 7-8-18

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I just finished touring EU (all but one were open), I'll tour NA tomorrow, with the time zones they should all be open then

so far: amazing dimensions, good luck everyone, and a big round of pity for the judges, this is gonna be hard!
    I agree. I have visited all of the open ones on both EU and NA and I am amazed at the creativity poured into them. Very well done!

Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Default Dimensions

I have toured several dimensions...so awesome. Make sure you watch:

https://www.twitch.tv/kelaricuddles

Saturday, July 14th at 12PM ST - NA

Complete walk-through.

Last edited by Kuula; 07-08-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Telaran

Decided to delete my question.
    Last edited by Nirrana; 07-09-2018 at 02:37 AM.

Apologies! I'm opening my dim now >< -hides-

Default wow, wow and wow!!!

So, I started my tours about an hour ago on NA servers and I'm so floored with what you all came up with!!! I absolutely loved every single entry( that I've seen so far) I am also so grateful that I did not enter this contest lol or that I am not judging this one, haha!

Very unique/pretty builds out of all of you guys and I'm gonna make my way to lathys and the EU servers after I grill out dinner.

Good luck everyone! Good luck Judging Kuula and I'm also excited to watch the live steam with you and cuddles! Sat, server time noon, right? Take care everyone. very inspiring work!

-Raynastar
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

I have been to all of these a couple times now. No words can express how awesome and creative all of them are. It is so crazy. Love them. Thanks guys for hosting this it is so much fun visiting

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    So, I started my tours about an hour ago on NA servers and I'm so floored with what you all came up with!!! I absolutely loved every single entry( that I've seen so far) I am also so grateful that I did not enter this contest lol or that I am not judging this one, haha!

Very unique/pretty builds out of all of you guys and I'm gonna make my way to lathys and the EU servers after I grill out dinner.

Good luck everyone! Good luck Judging Kuula and I'm also excited to watch the live steam with you and cuddles! Sat, server time noon, right? Take care everyone. very inspiring work!

-Raynastar
    Yep! Saturday at Noon Server TIme NA.

Soulwalker

I almost kind of wish I were judging! So exciting to see all of the completed dims. I am in awe of how some can think outside the box, and some just have the most beautiful take on something so apparently simple. My grandson has been keeping tabs on my build and has been interested to see all the other pagoda builds and has commented on them to me. I know he will be interested to watch the live stream with me.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kuula View Post
    Yep! Saturday at Noon Server TIme NA.
    to bad i cant be here for the stream .my grandkids birthday party is on saturday and as a nice lovely grandmom i cant miss that one i wish all pagodas the best off luck and all did a awesome job again (extra info on my pagoda : there is a jump path next to the pagoda were you can go up and slowley walk down to see all ) hug anybody/nalisha

unbelievably beautiful dimensions
    from monumental to futuristic
    Happy, that I do not have to rate that!

Telaran

OMG! - I visited them all now - its just amazing builds! Love to see how the different ideas come up live - very creative. Already found my two favorites to win Good luck all - think im gonna go tour them all one more time, just to be amazed all over Again

Soulwalker

I just knew that the builds for this contest would be outstanding! I think everyone who tours will be awestruck at the creative talent that abounds. I'm going to go roll a brut toon on EU so I can continue to tour. Such incredible work! I am humbled. Thank you for bringing such a challenge to us. Thank you for pushing this community to create beyond our dreams. I can't wait for the live stream! And I look forward to the next contest because I really like working under that pressure. Makes my juices go. .. lol
    Torrment, Crowgirl, Torrcher @Laethys

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by crowgirl View Post
    ...Thank you for pushing this community to create beyond our dreams. I can't wait for the live stream! And I look forward to the next contest because I really like working under that pressure. Makes my juices go. .. lol
    Same here, Crowgirl. I actually started getting ideas for future contests! "Inspired by great work of art/artist" "Historic places/events"

Default Pagoda Tours Live Stream

I just wanted to let everyone know that the judges have toured the dimensions and the work is just amazing. It's obvious how much effort people put into this, it really shows. Well done everyone!

Just a couple things to remember:

The dimensions will be toured on Saturday July 14th at 12PM server time NA

https://www.twitch.tv/kelaricuddles

The winners will be announced Saturday morning, followed by the live stream tours.

There are 4 judges who have each done an independent survey based on the 3 criteria.
    The blended results will be used to tally the scores.

I hope everyone enjoyed participating.

Thank you again.

~KUULA

Shadowlander

Forgive me for asking, but time zones always confuse me: Do we all have the same server time in NA and the EU?

I would like to thank Kuula and his jury members for the time and effort they have invested in this competition, thank you for making all this possible! Such demanding topics are always a special challenge, but I personally enjoy them much more than the simpler ones. It's nice to see that the Dimensions community is alive, and you've gone to great effort to create a pleasant and fair atmosphere in this contest!

Thank you all very much!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast