+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 173
Like Tree184Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Pagoda Dimension Contest : sponsored by Faeblight United : 4-8-18 to 7-8-18

  1. #31
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default Sticky Please

    Can we please get this stickied? Thanks
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

  2. #32
    Rift Chaser Arwhen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    309

    Default

    I took a real pleasure in creating this dimension. The hardest thing now is to wait 2 months before opening it.

    Owner: Adamia (Arwhen)
    Shard: Brisesol EU
    Dimension: Anywhere
    Dimension Name: Quiet Valley by ARWHEN

  3. #33
    Rift Disciple Kuula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    164

    Default I'm sure it will be amazing.

    Thank you for participating.

    I don't know why they won't sticky this. I sent 3 different emails.

    I have this vision that Trion is a vacant warehouse with some old servers still plugged in.
    Last edited by Kuula; 05-01-2018 at 06:23 AM.

  4. #34
    Rift Disciple Dancingmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Hey Kuula.

    With regret I have decided to withdraw from the competition. I have been lacking ideas on what to build to a competitive degree of detail and real life has decided to kick me in the butt with some decimating work stuff. Whatever I threw up would be half baked and a waste of anyone touring.

    Good luck to all competitors, looking forward to seeing what is designed.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Zaviel - EU (Argent survivor) - Dimensions - O-RP Moonshade Outpost - Hudori, O-RP Tempest Slums - Taryth, O-RP Shimmersand Outpost - Dancingmoon. Death Mountain - Dannsadh.
    Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

  5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #35
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,264

    Default

    Hey there. I have stickied the thread. I do not have any emails from Kuula - they may have been blocked by our security protocol. No idea. =)

    It sounds like a GREAT contest!
    If I can get a nice image of a RIFT Pagoda in progress (high res), I'd love to run a feature blog on this next week! We'd be happy to offer you a cool mount or possibly even Dim Key as additional rewards to give out.

    It is true that we are on many channels, and it never seems quite enough, does it? =P
    Next time, drop me a PM here. I've carved out time to check them a couple of times a week!
    Brasse

  6. #36
    Plane Walker MissGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Hey there. I have stickied the thread. I do not have any emails from Kuula - they may have been blocked by our security protocol. No idea. =)

    It sounds like a GREAT contest!
    If I can get a nice image of a RIFT Pagoda in progress (high res), I'd love to run a feature blog on this next week! We'd be happy to offer you a cool mount or possibly even Dim Key as additional rewards to give out.

    It is true that we are on many channels, and it never seems quite enough, does it? =P
    Next time, drop me a PM here. I've carved out time to check them a couple of times a week!
    Brasse
    awesome, I hope you stickied the Prime contest as well. Im starting to feel Brasse is the glue that holds us all together, thank you Brasse, your hard work means a lot.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 05-04-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

  7. #37
    Rift Disciple Zemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Just an updated entry:

    Owner/Character: Leto
    Shard: Faeblight
    Dimension: Tempest Island
    Dimension name: One Thousand Springs
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

  8. #38
    Telaran Grimmsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Hello All!

    Already started building when I saw the contest open but didn't have time to post

    So here's my entry

    Owner: Thezene
    Shard: Typhiria EU
    Dimension Key: Tempest Island
    Dimension Name: Jade of the Sea

  9. #39
    Rift Disciple Kuula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    164

    Default Thank you for the entry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zemia View Post
    Just an updated entry:

    Owner/Character: Leto
    Shard: Faeblight
    Dimension: Tempest Island
    Dimension name: One Thousand Springs
    Added! Good luck. Can't wait to see.

  10. #40
    Rift Disciple Kuula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    164

    Default Thank you for the entry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmsie View Post
    Hello All!

    Already started building when I saw the contest open but didn't have time to post

    So here's my entry

    Owner: Thezene
    Shard: Typhiria EU
    Dimension Key: Tempest Island
    Dimension Name: Jade of the Sea
    Can't wait to sea...get it?

  11. #41
    Rift Disciple Kuula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    164

    Default Sorry to hear that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancingmoon View Post
    Hey Kuula.

    With regret I have decided to withdraw from the competition. I have been lacking ideas on what to build to a competitive degree of detail and real life has decided to kick me in the butt with some decimating work stuff. Whatever I threw up would be half baked and a waste of anyone touring.

    Good luck to all competitors, looking forward to seeing what is designed.
    I certainly understand.

  12. #42
    Rift Disciple Dancingmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuula View Post
    I certainly understand.
    Many thanks. If I find myself in a better situation I will of course re-enter.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Zaviel - EU (Argent survivor) - Dimensions - O-RP Moonshade Outpost - Hudori, O-RP Tempest Slums - Taryth, O-RP Shimmersand Outpost - Dancingmoon. Death Mountain - Dannsadh.
    Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

  13. #43
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4

    Default Entry Info

    Character: Ranyssa
    Shard: Deepwood/NA
    Dimension: Atia

    So excited to visit all the pagodas! Thanks for the contest!

    ~Rany

  14. #44
    Rift Disciple Kuula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    164

    Default Thank you for the entry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranyssa View Post
    Character: Ranyssa
    Shard: Deepwood/NA
    Dimension: Atia

    So excited to visit all the pagodas! Thanks for the contest!

    ~Rany
    Appreciate the entry and looking forward to seeing your design.

  15. #45
    Telaran Grimmsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Originally Posted by Grimmsie View Post
    Hello All!

    Already started building when I saw the contest open but didn't have time to post

    So here's my entry

    Owner: Thezene
    Shard: Typhiria EU
    Dimension Key: Tempest Island
    Dimension Name: Jade of the Sea
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuula View Post
    Can't wait to sea...get it?
    Certainly and I do hope no one will be...jaded

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts