Like Tree23Likes
  • 12 Post By Kitasia
  • 2 Post By Maegwynn
  • 3 Post By Nouvae
  • 3 Post By kaymcleod
  • 1 Post By Everis
  • 2 Post By Feendish

Default LETS PARTY

Its a party. Sunday, April 1st is RiftDimensionAddicts.com 5th Birthday.

!!!! In Celebration of YOU !!!!

For being there, for loving the site and using it every day. For just being the best darn community. With the help of our dear Brasse, we have some great prizes to give away. The Party will start on EU Sunday, April 1st at 8 pm server (12 noon NA). Then we will head on over to NA to start the party at 2 pm server (10 pm EU).

If you join the party on EU don't forget to join the EU community chat at dimensionaddicts@Zaviel. The party over on NA is dimensionaddicts@Deepwood. These two channels have also been around for 5 years. Created to support the community by a group of amazing dimensioneers. Who knew 5 years ago how much of a community you all would make happen. Keep them going for 5 more.

So lets party and celebrate dimensionerds from yesteryear to tomorrows brilliant and amazing dreams.
    ~Never Stop Creating~
    Last edited by Kitasia; 03-02-2018 at 01:35 AM.

Sword of Telara

happy birthday dimensionaddicts, one of the greatest sources we have for dimensioneers :-) thanks for keeping this site up and running!

to the next 5 years!
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 03-05-2018 at 04:57 AM.
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Inquisition", guild dimension by Weltengestalter, Collabs with Chulia (all on Chulya): "From Dusk till Dawn", "Children of the Desert", "Brot und Spiele"

Happy Birthday Rift Dimension Addicts! Thanks for all your hard work over the years, your site has been an amazing source of information on dimension items and I am grateful for it.

Default What a nice surprise.....

if some "old timers" can stop by and say hello! It's been ages since I've seen folks like Diva, Laeti, Zillaan, Bella, Faragonx.....I know I'm forgetting so many names! And I hope Feendish can stop by - miss that girl!

Can't wait - should be fun.
    Boudicah (65), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (60), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (46) @Wolfsbane

Happy Birthday!!
    Everis@Faeblight, Mistress of Misfit Clubhouse Guild and Owner of;

Cherry Blossom Hill - Moonshade Pools
    Abertawe Woods - Mathosian Cascades
    and more to follow

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Happy Birthday, Dimension Addicts!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

+ Reply to Thread