+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 1 Post By Loveyttsab

Thread: NEW Dimension: Tranguility by Vedora@Typhiria (Lovey)

Default NEW Dimension: Tranguility by Vedora@Typhiria (Lovey)

Hi everyone,

Would like to share my new dimension with you * Tranquility *.
    A peaceful place inspired by Japanse architecture and culture.
    I hope you will have a peaceful, enjoyable visit

Tranquility by Vedora@Typhiria
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Dimension: Tranguility by Vedora@Typhiria (Lovey)-2018-02-19_203827.jpg   NEW Dimension: Tranguility by Vedora@Typhiria (Lovey)-2018-02-19_225714.jpg   NEW Dimension: Tranguility by Vedora@Typhiria (Lovey)-2018-02-17_183818.jpg   NEW Dimension: Tranguility by Vedora@Typhiria (Lovey)-2018-02-17_183829.jpg  
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 02-20-2018 at 11:43 PM.

General of Telara

Hi Lovey,

as always, great work!

What are those patterns on the pink kimono? Wintercharm flowers? If yes, how many for one pattern? :-)

Also, for anyone searching this dimension on Typhiria: It's calles Tranquility, not Tranguility, there's a typo in the title

+2, actually, to make it appear on the public weekly
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    Hi Lovey,

as always, great work!

What are those patterns on the pink kimono? Wintercharm flowers? If yes, how many for one pattern? :-)

Also, for anyone searching this dimension on Typhiria: It's calles Tranquility, not Tranguility, there's a typo in the title

+2, actually, to make it appear on the public weekly
    Thank you very much!
    Yes the pattern on the kimono is the Wintercharm flowers. I turn the flower to 90 and lvl up till it flat with the limestone and push it deeper in to the stone or not...just play with that. So you need 1 flower for one pattern.

And ty for typo...beautiful word...but mix the g and q...lol

Bravo always, Lovey, your Japanese home breathes tranquility. Super GG for the kimono. I would appreciate that you come to see mine in Aphrodite's Fountain and tell me what you think. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Bravo always, Lovey, your Japanese home breathes tranquility. Super GG for the kimono. I would appreciate that you come to see mine in Aphrodite's Fountain and tell me what you think. +1
    Thank you,Arwhen
    I saw that dimension,couple of months ago i think. Very beautiful mix of Japanse and Chinese
    culture. Your furniture are fantastic! My fav is this little cabinet and the bedroom furniture. Shape is perfect and chose of texture also spot on.And ofc your piano! WOW!!! Fantastic!
    What is item count on that piano?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Dimension: Tranguility by Vedora@Typhiria (Lovey)-2018-02-23_134754.jpg  
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 02-23-2018 at 05:01 AM.

Thank you for coming back in my dimension, Lovey. It has changed since your first visit thanks to 2800ths of tier 5. The Aphrodite's Fountain has been revamped, the piano was originally black marble. It has no less than 400 pieces, I have this time dressed in black matte blocks, and perfected the inside of the box. I fixed many defects on my Japanese home, added decorations and changed the bathroom. If you feel like it, I also climbed to the top of Tier 5, Taj Mahal, Paradise on Earth and TelaraLand.
    Have you made any changes to some of yours so I'll go back?

PS, it would be time for the devs give us the opportunity to craft white matte blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Thank you for coming back in my dimension, Lovey. It has changed since your first visit thanks to 2800ths of tier 5. The Aphrodite's Fountain has been revamped, the piano was originally black marble. It has no less than 400 pieces, I have this time dressed in black matte blocks, and perfected the inside of the box. I fixed many defects on my Japanese home, added decorations and changed the bathroom. If you feel like it, I also climbed to the top of Tier 5, Taj Mahal, Paradise on Earth and TelaraLand.
    Have you made any changes to some of yours so I'll go back?

PS, it would be time for the devs give us the opportunity to craft white matte blocks.
    Hi Arwhen,
    400 pieces?..wow...i would be not surprised if it be more than that. It looks very detailed.
    Yes, i did some changes, but not that much...just there and there some new furniture piece or plant. Just adding little things. The Orange Farm and CUBE had some little changes.
    Thank you for asking

Lovey, your work always speaks to my heart in a very special way. The joyfulness that you build with is so evident, and your creativity is so inspiring! This dimension is wonderfully peaceful and so beautifully and cleverly styled. Fantastic job, thanks for sharing!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by devanita View Post
    Lovey, your work always speaks to my heart in a very special way. The joyfulness that you build with is so evident, and your creativity is so inspiring! This dimension is wonderfully peaceful and so beautifully and cleverly styled. Fantastic job, thanks for sharing!
    I am the biggest fan of your dimensions! It means a lot to me when you comment on my work.
    Thank you very much Holly for taking time and see my dimension! <3

+ Reply to Thread