• 3 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 2 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 1 Post By Arwhen
  • 1 Post By Mordhreim
  • 1 Post By Refuge

Thread: Chamber Ruins

Default Chamber Ruins

Hello all

Hope you have been happy building. I recently finished a small dim in Breach chamber under my alt Omani called "Chamber Ruins". Please stop by & visit on Faeblight, NA. Enjoy

Chamber Ruins-chamber-ruins.jpg

How did you do it? I am one of the dimension builders who have a difficulty with planting plants or trees in the right way. Always take just one or max two kind of tree or plant to use in the build.
    And you managed to use all we have in Rift dim planting in one dimension , and make it just ...AMAZING! I am a sucker for color...and this is just brilliant combination of colors. I really love this little paradise.
    Thank you for shearing this dimension JaydedRIft!!!
    And ofc +1

I have just visited and I must admit that even if there are few items in this dimension, you knew how to take advantage of it brilliantly. You even installed a stele in memory of Wintercharm. I adhere 100%.
    Last edited by Arwhen; 02-12-2018 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Correction

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyttsab View Post
    How did you do it? I am one of the dimension builders who have a difficulty with planting plants or trees in the right way. Always take just one or max two kind of tree or plant to use in the build.
    And you managed to use all we have in Rift dim planting in one dimension , and make it just ...AMAZING! I am a sucker for color...and this is just brilliant combination of colors. I really love this little paradise.
    Thank you for shearing this dimension JaydedRIft!!!
    And ofc +1
    Thank you Loveyttsab! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I really wanted it to have the aura as if you were in an overgrown, wild jungle with the heat, humidity & rain, but yet its little, quiet hideaways. The abandoned chamber was an afterthought.
    Another of mine you may like is on Zaviel server, under Jaydednurse, The Backyard. It's another breach chamber build with alot of flora & fauna Thank you for taking a look!! I'm a big fan or your work
    Last edited by JaydedRIft; 02-15-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    I have just visited and I must admit that even if there are few items in this dimension, you knew how to take advantage of it brilliantly. You even installed a stele in memory of Wintercharm. I adhere 100%.
    Auw thank you very much Arwhen. I'm glad you liked it & noticed my little Wintercharm spot
    I built one for her as well on my alt Xyndaria called " An Icewatch Christmas" on Faeblight. Please visit & hope you enjoy!

Very cozy small build, and I would never have guessed this was Breach Chamber
    I took the opportunity to look at some of your other dims as well, so many nice builds

Great use of space and colour, always love Chamber dims.

Love your Zaviel one too!
    Last edited by Refuge; 02-18-2018 at 03:27 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Sword of Telara

wow... absolutely no recognition of the base dimension for me... I gotta ask: are you still in the room downstairs or did you go up? I mean it doesn't matter, but I'm curious

great work, beautiful dimension :-)
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Nevermore!" by Luisa, "From Dusk till Dawn" by Chulya (Collab with Chulia)

+ Reply to Thread