• 1 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 1 Post By Arwhen
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Tacitus
  • 1 Post By Hersheykisses
  • 1 Post By Yanija
  • 1 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 1 Post By Loveyttsab

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NEW Dimension: CASTLE in the SKY by Loveyttsab

Default NEW Dimension: CASTLE in the SKY by Loveyttsab

Hey everyone,

Would love to invite you to my new dimension CASTLE in the SKY by Loveyttsab@Typhiria.
    I always wanna build a castle. Didn't have a right idea till now. Was really fun to decorate the rooms
    So i hope you will enjoy your visit.

Have fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Dimension: CASTLE in the SKY by Loveyttsab-2018-02-06_005746.jpg   NEW Dimension: CASTLE in the SKY by Loveyttsab-2018-02-06_100204.jpg   NEW Dimension: CASTLE in the SKY by Loveyttsab-2018-02-06_005542.jpg  
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 02-07-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Superb, Lovey. But that, I knew it before entering the dimension. The architecture is perfect, and despite the impressive height of the rooms, the proportions are respected. If I wanted to tease you a little, I would ask: Why this huge fireplace in front of the window? In any case, it is a truly magical dimension, and although it is an old stone house, one feels the warmth of the habitat. Bravissimo!

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Superb, Lovey. But that, I knew it before entering the dimension. The architecture is perfect, and despite the impressive height of the rooms, the proportions are respected. If I wanted to tease you a little, I would ask: Why this huge fireplace in front of the window? In any case, it is a truly magical dimension, and although it is an old stone house, one feels the warmth of the habitat. Bravissimo!
    Thank you very much, Arwhen! Ment a lot to read this from you, knowing how good you are in architecture!!!
    The fire place is cos i couldn't find better place for it in that room. Normally it always in the center of the room...but cos those windows ..i thought..what ever, lets change the rules And i thought it a big room need big hitting point.

Thank you for taking time to see my dimension.

Soulwalker

You are a very versed dimension artist! I love your furniture art and your castle!

And I have no problem with a fireplace in a window
    Today this is a usual situation and of course you build with big windows

here is an example
    http://sbnmali.com/modern-rustikale-...ovconip-com-3/

So for me a wonderful high level dimension with a lot of ideas

Thanks a lot for sharing your dimeinsion!

Quote Originally Posted by Yanija View Post
    You are a very versed dimension artist! I love your furniture art and your castle!

And I have no problem with a fireplace in a window
    Today this is a usual situation and of course you build with big windows

here is an example
    http://sbnmali.com/modern-rustikale-...ovconip-com-3/

So for me a wonderful high level dimension with a lot of ideas

Thanks a lot for sharing your dimeinsion!
    Thank you, Yanija, for taking time and see my dimension and for your comment.
    And congratulations on your 1st place in Fae Yule contast. Your entry was a treat to see. Very nice work!

This may have been misinterpreted, but I did say it was to tease Loveyttsab (which I'm a fan of). I have nothing against a fireplace in front of the window, the proof in my dim Paradise on Earth.

Sword of Telara

I just went to see your dimension, lovey, and I love it :-) Awesome castle, I always wanted to build something in the clouds like you did. You even managed to get some of your famous detail in the rooms despite of having to furnish quite a few AND build the whole castle around it

Great work!
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Nevermore!" by Luisa, "From Dusk till Dawn" by Chulya (Collab with Chulia)

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Absolutely beautiful work!
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Shadowlander

Great job! Looks gorgeous.
    May the frogue be with you.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyttsab View Post
    Thank you, Yanija, for taking time and see my dimension and for your comment.
    And congratulations on your 1st place in Fae Yule contast. Your entry was a treat to see. Very nice work!

Thank you so much
    Now I am in the lucky situation to visit all your other dimensions and I īve seen! You were very very busy in the past. I am sure I can learn a lot from you!

You really satisfied me with your great work!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Absolutely beautiful work!
    Thank you,Tacitus! The 2800 item limit helpt a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hersheykisses View Post
    Great job! Looks gorgeous.
    Thank you very much, Hersheykisses!

Quote Originally Posted by Yanija View Post
    Thank you so much
    Now I am in the lucky situation to visit all your other dimensions and I īve seen! You were very very busy in the past. I am sure I can learn a lot from you!

You really satisfied me with your great work!!!!
    I start building about 5 years ago. I got addict it to this world of endless creativity. Got inspired by so many amazing dimension artists (thank you guys). And now with all this new items, building blocks and item limits...man ...cant stop building I have build now about 37 dimensions and it feels like beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I just went to see your dimension, lovey, and I love it :-) Awesome castle, I always wanted to build something in the clouds like you did. You even managed to get some of your famous detail in the rooms despite of having to furnish quite a few AND build the whole castle around it

Great work!
    Thank you very much,Maegwynn!

+ Reply to Thread