+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Yanija
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: possible to set 40 dimensions as active?

Default possible to set 40 dimensions as active?

More and more new dimensions but no place to host some more...
    Could you please change that?
    Makes it easier to find the right one for the next project!

thx a lot!

General of Telara

As far as I know, it's either not possible or very hard to do with the possibility to break other stuff... our awesome devs have looked into this several times...
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    As far as I know, it's either not possible or very hard to do with the possibility to break other stuff... our awesome devs have looked into this several times...
    If this is not possible, this Devs are really awsome
    Why should this not be possible? I donīt remember also no cross connections or limitations until 20 anywhere.

For an advanced usage of NPCs (over 40 per dim) I will believe, that tis is a f.s. to rework on all interactive items.
    Nevertheless postbox and bank is also not understandable for me, why this items must be limited and in the group of NPCs

anyhow, a lot of new dimension are depending from the status in each fraction. Or I got them as an achievement.
    Additional I want to own everything at least once on my main char.

I donīt like to distribute certain dimension on several chars

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Yanija View Post
    If this is not possible, this Devs are really awsome
    Why should this not be possible? I donīt remember also no cross connections or limitations until 20 anywhere.

For an advanced usage of NPCs (over 40 per dim) I will believe, that tis is a f.s. to rework on all interactive items.
    Nevertheless postbox and bank is also not understandable for me, why this items must be limited and in the group of NPCs
    the dimension devs are awesome to me for several reasons... all the items added, the reworks on view distance, effects working again even if you have hundreds of them in your dimension, item limit increase, take your pick :-P

I would love more than 20 dimensions on my chars as well, but as I understand, it's hard coded somewhere, and at least not easy to do. This has been on almost every dimensioneer's wish list for quite some time now, if it could be done with the resources they can put into it, it would have been done by now :-/

use the dimension request list, it's being read by the devs, and if you browse through it, you can see a lot of those wishes have been implemented :-)

(the interactive item limit should be in there too :-D )
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

+ Reply to Thread