• 2 Post By Mordrahan
  • 1 Post By Refuge
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 2 Post By Refuge
  • 2 Post By Egbert

Thread: NEW STAR!

Default NEW STAR!

Hallo dear Dimension creative minds!

I am on the mission today to introduce a new dimension talent. Her name is Rosaly and she is from my home shard Typhiria. She have two dimensions *Tokyo-style* and *Rock Star House*. Her Russian is much better than my English so i just have to show this dimensions to you!!!
    I love to tour dimensions and sometimes i forget to tour ones on my own shard, but one beautiful day on Rift i did it and was surprised by this amazing dimensions i found.
    Happy to see that new talents making morphs ( when i start didn't know what morph was..lol ) and trying all new items in new ways. Brilliant!
    The way the Japanse stile is build in this dimension is very smart and carefully thought thru.
    And the Rock house she build for her brother is cute and cool at the same time.
    I would love to if you guys take some time to see this dimensions! Support the new Star!

Thank you very much everyone and ofc have lots of fun touring!!!

Tokyo - style by Rosaly@Typhiria and Rock Star House by Rasaly@Typhiria
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW STAR!-2018-01-26_115211.jpg   NEW STAR!-2018-01-26_115220.jpg   NEW STAR!-2018-01-26_115052.jpg   NEW STAR!-2018-01-26_115135.jpg   NEW STAR!-2018-01-26_115143.jpg  

NEW STAR!-2018-01-26_114827.jpg   NEW STAR!-2018-01-26_114902.jpg   NEW STAR!-2018-01-26_115008.jpg   NEW STAR!-2018-01-26_114933.jpg  

Plane Touched

Oh my Lord those look awesome!

Sword of Telara

Oh my god this looks amazing!
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Nevermore!" by Luisa, "From Dusk till Dawn" by Chulya (Collab with Chulia)

It looks absolutely amazing, and your attention to details is mind boggling.

Last edited by polynomia; 01-26-2018 at 11:52 PM.

I like a lot, although some details tickle me a little. An excessively large scale, some inaccurate block connections, The height of the pieces. But I love the concepts, especially futuristic Tokyo which is not without reminding me the movie: "Blade Runner". Congratulations to this new talent.

I love the rock star setting. Some great ideas there. That giant clock, and OMG that view on TB... Now I want to build a house for my character up there. I feel stupid for not thinking of this. But is not this build above the dim limit? I remember building there and the green wall was not so high...
    I like the industrial/steampunk style, and the colossal volumes are not bad for me, I feel they are a part of the feeling this build gives. Feels like a good first try at dims and definitely tells a story.

But Tokyo style is just perfect.
    Amazing setting, creative morphs, brillant use of new items and colors. Bamboos are a great idea, panda is so cute
    And when you go out in the street it is a blast.
    One of most original builds I've seen. Keep building

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

I'm so looking forward to seeing this one. Particularly when suggested by the one and only ;)
    Fwob - Zaviel

Looks amazing! I will be sure to check this out. Thanks for sharing Lovey

Holey Moley, these are impressive.

I'm glad she didn't refrain from using the blocks close up, even if they act as skyscrapers in the distance, they do well up front at creating an atmosphere

The only downer is falling through the floor several times before loading properly (even when spam jumping).

Sometimes I just think it's worthwhile having an entrance room with a banner. Possibly less immersive, but better than constantly falling down and seeing the bits we aren't supposed to see.
    Last edited by Refuge; 02-03-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Default Sure wish devs would FIX THIS ISSUE.

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post

I'm glad she didn't refrain from using the blocks close up, even if they act as skyscrapers in the distance, they do well up front at creating an atmosphere

The only downer is falling through the floor several times before loading properly (even when spam jumping).

Sometimes I just think it's worthwhile having an entrance room with a banner. Possibly less immersive, but better than constantly falling down and seeing the bits we aren't supposed to see.
    The fix for this is to render the dimension items and THEN spawn the character at the entry point. COME ON TRION THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT. This problem has existed for FAR FAR TOO LONG.

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post

I will tell her about falling thru. I didn't have that problem. Thank you Refuge

Welp, I feel pathetic again
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread