+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Filix
  • 1 Post By Maluon

Thread: Dimension Project!Seeking Dimension Lovers

Thumbs up Dimension Project!Seeking Dimension Lovers

Hello, all dimension newcomers/lovers!I'm currently seeking multiple players from any shard to come with me and build one huge public dimension together! This project will be posted in the community section where art would be shown as well as in the dimension section once they are complete. I posted this on the community creation already! How this project works is that we are first going to start with the smallest dimension and make the best use of it then work our way up while we increase the number of people joining! Also, if you like dimensions join my guild <NewbsR'US> on shard Faeblight! If you're interested in joining, comment below, pm me or add my toons for in-game chatting. (alt: Lairin@Faeblight, Main: Oralne@Faeblight!).

This sounds like a really great idea! I'd like to participate, I'm Filix@faeblight. I'll add you.
    Dimensions:

Sorrow's End @ Faeblight

Fleabite best bite.

Default Replying

Quote Originally Posted by Filix View Post
    This sounds like a really great idea! I'd like to participate, I'm Filix@faeblight. I'll add you.
    I hope more join with this project! Thank you for commenting! I added you in-game!

Default Hello

This appears to be a wonderful idea. I'm interested. I'm also interested in joining your guild. I've played rift years ago, and i'm now getting into it again.

My character is Maluon@faeblight
    Last edited by Maluon; 01-21-2018 at 12:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread