+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Maegwynn
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Nevermore! By Luisa@Brutwacht

Sword of Telara

Default Nevermore! By Luisa@Brutwacht

I've always wanted to build an E.A. Poe based dimension, and after a (wait for it) building block (giggles) of a few months, I decided I'm finally going to do it :-) Inspired by the last verse of "The Raven", this little dimension came to life.

Nevermore! By Luisa@Brutwacht-2018-01-08_211916.jpg

...and the item count when I was done was a coincidence!

It's called "Nevermore!" by Luisa on Brutwacht EU.
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 01-08-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Nevermore!" by Luisa

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Fantastic! I love this poem and you have captured it perfectly, Alli!

...still is sitting, still is sitting ... and all the rest! So creative and detailed, especially for so few items!!! Amazing ... and the morph and the Raven's shadow on the floor is so marvelously macabre! +1313 ...

The item count mystery is weird, but I've always known you were a bit wicked ... devilish dimensioning!

Congratulations on another wonderful dimension and for pulverizing your building block.

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

Sword of Telara

Thank you Diva!

Glad you recognized it as the raven's shadow I've had difficulties getting opinions here on EU, since nobody seemed to know the poem ;-) (also, the various german translations are terrible!)

also: GRAVY BOATS ´

oh and my first more complicated furniture morph with the desk ;-) After that I really really didn't want to do the rest of the furniture as well ;-) (with the exception of the armchair, but I did that before the desk...) So I intend to stick to my trade for a while longer ;-)
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 01-09-2018 at 11:04 AM.
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Nevermore!" by Luisa

Default +100

Absolutly beautiful dimension!!! As always your char creations are amazing! Love every morph.
    Guys take time,get your *** over there and look. Brilliant!

+ Reply to Thread