+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iron Pine Trees

Soulwalker

Default Iron Pine Trees

Hi there. For the life of me I cannot find where to get Iron Pine trees and Short Iron Pine trees. Google search tells me that they are from a vendor, but it doesn't elaborate on who or where this vendor is located. Tempest Bay tree vendor doesn't sell them and neither does the Rift store.

Help??

Darg, a crapton of trees are missing from the store right now. Normally, yes, the Tree vendor in TB sells the Iron Pine ones (doublechecked on Magelo), but at present they're not there because something behind the scenes went wonky.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Telaran

I thought Trion said they would fix this awhile back... why is it not fixed yet?
    Dims on Greybriar: Phoenix Ascending's guild dim (Tuldio Sun Orb), listed under my Main (Xaii) Asian Tea House, Riftwarts, Halloween Home and Sky Haven. My alt Daementia: Xaii's Castle Dim (castle is on top of a glacier, floating island)

Quote Originally Posted by Daementia View Post
    I thought Trion said they would fix this awhile back... why is it not fixed yet?
    It's the first week back from the holidays. Which is why we only got a server restart yesterday and not a full-on patch.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Telaran

This was mentioned long before the holidays. I know there were holidays lol *rolls eyes*. But since it had been mentioned long before the holidays, they really cannot be used as an excuse. People had asked about these things repeatedly now for awhile.
    Dims on Greybriar: Phoenix Ascending's guild dim (Tuldio Sun Orb), listed under my Main (Xaii) Asian Tea House, Riftwarts, Halloween Home and Sky Haven. My alt Daementia: Xaii's Castle Dim (castle is on top of a glacier, floating island)

Default On Greybriar

If you still need these I have tons of them you are welcome to on GB.
    Just ask in DA@DW or Dimwits@Greybriar chat channels. If you catch me on they're yours.
    Last edited by Frappenguy; Today at 11:20 AM.
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

+ Reply to Thread