• 1 Post By DLPS
  • 1 Post By kaymcleod
  • 1 Post By Refuge
  • 3 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 2 Post By Refuge
  • 7 Post By Jaedor

Thread: Looking for info

Default Looking for info

A good friend to me and others has not been seen in 47 days now. My friend Kozzzmo@Deepwood is nowhere to be seen. We are very concerned for his well being. If any of you have any kind of personal information, name, anything at all, please contact me and let me know. He was working on a Pyramid dimension, was almost done, and then he just vanished.

Thank you
    Faragon

Telaran

Bump for visibility. Goodluck hope all is well

That is very disturbing, truly hope you find him.
    Hugs
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

Any news yet?

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

Default Any news?

Faragon, do you have even a first name? What about the folks in his guild? Do they know anything about him?

What about mailing him with a title that would catch a family member's attention so that they would actually reply (if it's that type of situation).

I am so sorry to hear this. While I know sometimes people disappear from games in an anonymous fashion, I realize that you and Kozzzmo had a unique collaboration relationship that probably precludes such a disappearance.

Please keep us updated, if possible, and we will do whatever is needed to help (searching FB, the internet, etc.)
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (43), Prasutagus (22)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

This is worrying, but there could be countless reasons. Maybe contact Trion? They will have bank details etc. so they might, considering the circumstances help out here.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Fara if you already have a contact with Kozzzmo plz tell us. I hope you have. I did log on to his guild dim on Faeblight. The character name Hammersmark i know him by is not been on for 88 days

Has there been any progress with this, has he logged on since?
    Fwob - Zaviel

Delighted to post that I talked to Kozzzmo this morning. He said he is fine, just had to get away. But we will be seeing more of him now.

The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer, City Library, Breached Chamber, Dolcega Hotspot
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

+ Reply to Thread