+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree505Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: an angel got her wings

Telaran

Unhappy A helping hand

Bellow is a project Wintercharm helped me with. She spent at least 45 minutes helping with the stairs.

an angel got her wings-rift_x64-2017-12-21-12-04-36-61.jpgan angel got her wings-rift_x64-2017-12-21-12-03-11-77.jpg

My prayers and thought are with her family and friends. But I also think she would want us to remember all the happiness she brought to all of us.

W is for warm hearted, it's you!
    I is for instill, the lesson of life.
    N is for neatness, your orderly way.
    T is for treat, that you always are.
    E is for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
    R is for respect, earned through your actions
    C is for caring, your finest trait.
    H is for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
    A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
    R is for rational, the way you think.
    M is for melody, the song of life.

Soulwalker

Default Wintercharm's Guild Family

I saw this post and recognized her name instantly. We just had our guild Christmas party on Sunday. Even though Dharma is a large guild, we are like a family. To see news that one of our own was taken so swiftly and early breaks my heart in ways that makes words hard to come by. The other officers and leaders are working to think of ways we can commemorate her and honor her memory.
    Our guild Christmas party (and other parties for that matter) were always fun. We have wardrobe contests and Winter always showed off her creativity and won at least one of the competitions each time. She was active in our guild, generous, and kind.
    She was so young and loved by so many. It warms my heart to see how many she had been able to touch in just the short span of years she lived with us here on Earth. My heartfelt condolences to her family and loved ones. She will be sorely missed.

~Colynna@Hailol
    Dharma

Default OMG

This is horrible, Winter was such a sweet person. I can't even express how bad I feel
    This is so hard to believe, she will missed so very much.

Such a beautiful and creative soul, gone far too soon..it is so unfair. My deepest sympathies and condolences to her family and loved ones. Please know her spirit will live on here with us as her in-game family that will visit, admire, adore, and be inspired by the dimensions she made for all of us to share. Gaming is never about the pixels on the screen as much as the people who play, and we are all so lucky for the time she shared with us here..such an inspiring young girl. Much love and hugs for her family, and ours here.

<3 Blythe
    Dims by Blythe@FB: Heat Miser & Snow Miser - Margaritaville - Winter's Garden - RP Rustic Pub - Weekend Log Cabin - Brasse Beards 'n Ale - Starry, Kelari Sands

Rift Disciple

I do not know this person but my condolences to her friends, family and loved ones.
    Remember when Rift was:

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Releasing T2 gear on the store today simply is not going to happen. Right now, that is the best gear in the game that you can earn. I'm not going to go against my very own definition of pay to win.

so sad
    Im sending her family and friends my thoughts at this tragic news. Goodbye Wintercharm, may you rest in peace.
    Naerhya@Greybriar Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyashianae@Greybriar
    When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Always sad news to hear about the loss of a fellow gamer, even though you will never really know or meet the person, it's at times like these you realise you're part of a larger Community filled with awesome people.

We're all just friends who have never met.

General of Telara

My deepest sympathies on hearing this news. Prayers to her family. I will add a dedication in my Fae Yule dimension for her.
    Korvac the conquerer.

Soulwalker

Default Heaven has gained another Angel

To the Family of Wintercharm, and to the Rift family we feel a great loss at the passing of Wintercharm. Wintercharm was my guild mate there for she was part of my rift family and she will surely be missed. Wintercharm had an amazing gift for dimension building that was at time was enough to take your breath away. i just wish to close this post by saying that Dharma's loss is heavens gain and I pray that God would bless and strengthen all of us mourning this sweet souls passing.

Soulwalker

This is heartbreaking news. As a member of the same guild Winter and I cooperated on a couple of projects. She was a sweet, gentle girl and a great dimension builder as well, and that is why I would ask her first for help when I needed it. It always amazes me how close you can become to an online friend when you have never even met them in person, and it was so easy with Winter. We will all miss you Winter.

This is so sad, I do not know what to say.
    I found a link others might enjoy seeing. A memory of how much she loved the dimensions.

http://www.dimensiongallery.com/wint...-dimensioneer/
    Everis@Faeblight, Mistress of Misfit Clubhouse Guild and Owner of;

Cherry Blossom Hill - Moonshade Pools
    Abertawe Woods - Mathosian Cascades
    and more to follow

General of Telara

Not meaning to sound gushy or mushy on this, but would anyone be up to a WinterCharm tribute dimension? Maybe something we can all collaborate on? Maybe we all add a little of our own magic to different parts of the dimension. Wouldn't matter to me who hosted the dim, as long as after we agreed when it was over, it would remain public.
    Korvac the conquerer.

Default My beautiful friend....

I had been friends with Winter for awhile in Rift. She was eager to help me anytime I needed and I adored her work and I recall the last conversation I had with her and I told her that she was my favorite dim builder because her art reminded me of how beautiful and simple the world could be.
    I decided to leave my server to come join Dharma(her guild), I had kept her mail in my mailbox for over a year... the next day she had passed I seen the message in guild chat and I just couldn't believe it..I still can't. God rest her beautiful soul, a true kind person that touched my soul from the very first time we met. My heart is with her family and loved ones. Love you Winter always, thank you for showing me true kindness and that this world is truly beautiful..Your light will carry me on -Raynastar

When I listen to this song it reminds me of the huge heart we all have within us and that we all do shine on after our time on this earth. and Winter, now you can build what ever you want, sweet angel. *hugs*

Last edited by MissGreen; 12-22-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Not meaning to sound gushy or mushy on this, but would anyone be up to a WinterCharm tribute dimension? Maybe something we can all collaborate on? Maybe we all add a little of our own magic to different parts of the dimension. Wouldn't matter to me who hosted the dim, as long as after we agreed when it was over, it would remain public.
    no reason to apologize and I would be honored to join in something so cool for her and I know she would be very happy if we did. I have been sitting in her dims and they are just truly peaceful through scenery and sound, I can't even work on my own my dim lately but I know she would want me to.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Telaran

Default WinterCharm tribute

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    I know Wintercharm was from Hailo. I have set up Wintercharm Tribute up in Stone Flask Tavern on Feablight. There are 4000 items you can design what ever the dimming community would like. I will not remove anything from this dim. I can be reached on Tawsuoko or Coochee on Feablight if you are on a different shard. I am on from 10 am to about 11 pm PST. It is open to the public.
    Last edited by oochee; 12-22-2017 at 09:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast