+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Anaemeah

Thread: Missing plants

Default Missing plants

While working in a couple of dimensions and wanting to use some plants I found I could not find them on the store where they used to be found. Could some one please look into this, the missing plants in question are Spiral Cedar Topiary and Marine Plant Bed.

Thank you
    Naerhya@Greybriar Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyashianae@Greybriar
    When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

Default where did all the trees go?

I seem to be having problems with the rift store in the dimensions section regarding trees. the only subcategory that shows anything is woodland. If I uncheck that, then there is nothing shown for the rest of the subcategories... I'm not currently looking to buy any trees, but a bit weirded out. Are others having this problem too?

Yep. Just checked, same here - EU Typhiria, if that matters.
    Thezene@Typhiria

Soulwalker

yea I was just working on my one Dim, haven't played in a few months, and just found most of the trees in the store are missing, except woodland. I am like WTH? I luckily still have in storage but still, I am like hoping this is a glitch and not a major nerf of Dim items.

There is a thread in the bugs department and Tacitus has responded no doubt in the New Year this will be rectified.

hi, does any one know when there will a fix for the above missing plants and trees?
    Last edited by Anaemeah; 01-05-2018 at 01:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread