• 2 Post By Vheeee
  • 2 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Vheeee
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: The Clockwork Tower by Guttertart

Default The Clockwork Tower by Guttertart

Hello fellow Rifters!
    Dimension is located on Guttertart@Deepwood

I have been building at something and now it is time for the grand opening! A lot of inspiration and encouragement happened a long the way when I took this build on. It is my first non-contest build, but second solo build. The Clockwork Tower came into being because I enjoy steampunk stuff, and I thought it would be a wonderful way to show the Dimming world a part of my imagination. So if you enjoy checking out a new build, that is odd and eccentric, please wander around.

***Special thanks goes out to Marnth for my awesome octopus and Feendish for my rocking sign!***
    Honorable mentions go out to Roadkillpanda, Kozzzmos and Diva for letting me know I can go big!
    Last edited by Vheeee; 11-20-2017 at 09:00 PM.
    Guttertart | Sewerskittles | Trashcanbarbie | Toiletweasel

Catastrophic

Default Great job!

One would think that I have to say great job because this is my real life wife lol. However, there is no need for me to not be honest. She did an excellent job. This build has been an idea for quite some time. She took her time, got ideas and executed them. I am really proud of her for sticking to it. It's a large scale build, and I am not sure there is anything like it. It's steampunk'ish, has all the things she likes. Colors are perfect, lighting is good....she's got no reason not to hold her head up and be proud.

So for those of you that wanna see something a bit different, come have a look, it's really quite unique.

Roadkillpanda

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Thank you for the mention of my very small, tiny piece, and thank you for asking me.

Great work on your dimension, love the colors, the robots (Fembots, yeah!) and all your wonderful decorations.

Enjoyed my visit very much.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you, babe (aka Panda)! That means a lot to me. I appreciate the valuable feedback and encouragement you always give me to go for something big. <3!

Catastrophic

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Thank you for the mention of my very small, tiny piece, and thank you for asking me.

Great work on your dimension, love the colors, the robots (Fembots, yeah!) and all your wonderful decorations.

Enjoyed my visit very much.

Small what?! It's beautiful, rocking and was perfect for my bar area. Brilliant and so much appreciated that you would design it for me! As always, your feedback and inspiration have driven me to try and build outside the box in thought. Thank you Feendish!

Catastrophic

Plane Walker

An awesome Dimension! Love it! Great job Vheeee!
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnth View Post
    An awesome Dimension! Love it! Great job Vheeee!
    Thank you, Marnth for encouraging me to view it as something more than frustration!

Catastrophic

This dimension was really different. I liked all the pipes everywhere, and the materials used to make the outside and stairwell. But by far, my favorite thing was that sign on the wall at the top: you definitely have a thing for "fonts"! Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

~ Gwedhiel Zavira Warik ~

NEW! Visit my blog The Daily Gwed, for fashion inspiration and dimension touring expeditions!

I wish I knew how to find these dimensions. I've searched under the name, owner and cross shard and nada.

My home shard is Greybriar but I visited Deepwood and that still didn't work. Kinda frustrating and I now understand why others cannot find my dimension!

At any rate Bravo and Well Done!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamalji View Post
    I wish I knew how to find these dimensions. I've searched under the name, owner and cross shard and nada.

My home shard is Greybriar but I visited Deepwood and that still didn't work. Kinda frustrating and I now understand why others cannot find my dimension!

At any rate Bravo and Well Done!
    What you can do is go to Deepwood and use the Search tab under the Dimension UI (this was how I found your dimension on Greybriar). Under the search, just type in guttertart, and that should show it.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread