+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Movember Extravaganza! Retro Dim Contest

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kaynda View Post
    Sounds interesting, though I'm not promising anything (don't have much time right now).

When I can enter a Vanilla WoW dimension, I guess other MMORPG are allowed as well?

How about using pets in my dimension? (If I'm a cleric, I might want to use my fairy companion) - allowed?

yes, both pets, friendly npc's and even other players are allowed as well and other mmo's are as long they are considered retro or classic. such as ff11 or EQ etc.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Legere View Post
    any questions or comments you can contact me at www.twitch.tv/akaFayme or @fayme_rift on twitter
    Legere is Fayme@Greybriar btw everyone. He is the one hosting this contest. Also on behalf of the dimension community we appreciate you showing us your support by getting involved in the community Fayme. We hope that continue to be inspired by dimensioneers and stay involved in the community.

Soulwalker

Default Contest Closed

Contest is officially closed stop in to www.twitch.tv/akafayme at 2pm est. today (nov.25th) to see the entries and vote for the winners.

Will you post all the entries that were received ?

Since the contest has ended a while ago and only winning entries were mentioned in the stream I will take the liberty to post my own, just wanted to show off a little, since I spent some time on it too and frankly I was pleased with it :P

Enjoy, Doom 2: Hell on Earth

Last edited by Grimmsie; 12-06-2017 at 10:51 PM.

OMG DOOM... I remember playing this... Nice job

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Telaran

Default My apologies

I am so sorry I have been trying to get into contact with Fayme to get him to follow with the posts like he said he would on this event but I haven't been able to get his attention yet. I'm very sorry for this and I will continue to do my best to resolve this for all of you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2