+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Laeti
  • 1 Post By Refinn
  • 1 Post By Shadana
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Thank you

Default Thank you

I just wanted to say big thanks for this Autumn Harvest Dimension items tab.
    I love seeing old and new stuff in the store for sale (and with very nice prices), it's one of those times I want to get just about every new item (well, stacks of them, to be completely honest lol) and even with the limited time I have it's possible to actually get quite a few. I don't feel any pressure or the need to "grind" currency to get more items (and even if I don't have enough by the end of the event, I'm more than happy to spend credits on them). And, I'm not even into all the spooky halloween stuff!

That's not to mention how happy I am with new Lanquarium boxes and everything they drop, it's my new favorite dimension box and I hope to get as many as I can afford while they're around. And, even when I can't buy a box, I can always get some cool new plants on the store without breaking the bank - I think it's a very nice touch, adding a new box with so many requested items inside but still leaving some very cool new things for everyone to buy for plats. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates this.

So anyways, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who's working on Dimensions, kudos for always trying to make us happy and keeping up with all our wishes!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    I just wanted to say big thanks for this Autumn Harvest Dimension items tab.
    I love seeing old and new stuff in the store for sale (and with very nice prices), it's one of those times I want to get just about every new item (well, stacks of them, to be completely honest lol) and even with the limited time I have it's possible to actually get quite a few. I don't feel any pressure or the need to "grind" currency to get more items (and even if I don't have enough by the end of the event, I'm more than happy to spend credits on them). And, I'm not even into all the spooky halloween stuff!

That's not to mention how happy I am with new Lanquarium boxes and everything they drop, it's my new favorite dimension box and I hope to get as many as I can afford while they're around. And, even when I can't buy a box, I can always get some cool new plants on the store without breaking the bank - I think it's a very nice touch, adding a new box with so many requested items inside but still leaving some very cool new things for everyone to buy for plats. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates this.

So anyways, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who's working on Dimensions, kudos for always trying to make us happy and keeping up with all our wishes!

3 cheers for trion and laeti for posting this

Shadowlander

There is nothing more to add - laeti you nailed it
    The landquarium box is so beautiful - so perfectly fitting for my actual building - i am still flashed So a big thx from me as well - tacitus you re a hero

General of Telara

also a big thank you for sneaking in the change to the scaleability of the spooky eyes! I was very surprised when I wanted to scale them to 2 and the arrow JUST DIDN'T STOP they can be much more useful now, thank you!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

+ Reply to Thread