• 8 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By MissGreen
  • 2 Post By Tamarama
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Halloween Dimension Stream!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default Halloween Dimension Stream!

Hello again!

The DTC Roadshow returns this Sunday (yes, Sunday!) at 11:00 AM PST for a trip through some spooky, creepy and fantastic dimension creations, new and old. Come get your scream on, and in addition, we'll be giving away codes for the Cosmic Wisps mount and a code for a Rift Essentials pack.

Halloween Dimension Stream!-pmfb98u.jpg

Hope to see you there! Here's a time zone converter, for your neck of the woods.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Hello again!

The DTC Roadshow returns this Sunday (yes, Sunday!) at 11:00 AM PST for a trip through some spooky, creepy and fantastic dimension creations, new and old. Come get your scream on, and in addition, we'll be giving away codes for the Cosmic Wisps mount and a code for a Rift Essentials pack.

Attachment 32242

Hope to see you there! Here's a time zone converter, for your neck of the woods.
    cool!! good luck everyone!! whoohoo!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    11:00 AM PST
    Dear Feendish, I'm forever doomed to watch your show as a recording, 'cause there's no way I'm getting up at 5 freaking AM! Though if ever there was a show that could tempt me, it would be a Halloween one.

Good luck to those chasing mount codes or essentials packs and Happy Halloween!

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

General of Telara

Hm does that converter properly handle daylight saving differences? Because it doesn't have an option to specify the date...
    As if DST wasn't horrible enough, they can't even agree on the dates...I better check one hour "early" for the stream...
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

General of Telara

The time zone would be called differently... cest for summer time, cet for normal time, for example. Currently, we are 8 hrs apart from them in germany, so it should start at 19:00 in a huge part of europe :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

I will be entering my dim in the contest. Will posting screenshots disqualify me?

+ Reply to Thread