+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swordkata

Thread: ISO: Spooky Eyes

Default ISO: Spooky Eyes

Just wondering if anyone has used spooky eyes in their dimension yet.What do you think?

I checked youtube for an intro to their differences but didn't see any.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamalji View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has used spooky eyes in their dimension yet.What do you think?

I checked youtube for an intro to their differences but didn't see any.
    I nabbed one of each of them, and they are quite nifty! I'm planning to add them to my Soulstream dimension on Faeblight. They are, quite simply, those 'eyes hanging in nothing blinking effect' you so often see in like Disney films or whatever. They have a few different colours, and the blink rates are different so they're not all in sync.

Personally, I've found that making them max size works better, but if you want a bunch of small ones to place against a tree bole or something to look like a lot of small things are 'watching' you, it'd work just as well.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

I have all the spooky eyes placed side by each on a matte black rectangle in the Dimension Item Museum. It is near the other Halloween/spooky stuff in Museum of Dim items #1 on Zillox of Deepwood.
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

It's kind of a bummer that I cannot get my dim really super dark. I've added 3 of the blinking ones and even at max they are hard to see. I might consider swapping them for the nonblinking ones. But I'm pleased these are available.

General of Telara

I love them and want to give out kudos for the devs for them. Now my Aliens can have premade eyes. Wouldn't hurt to be able to resize them larger though,
    Korvac the conquerer.

+ Reply to Thread