+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Frappenguy

Thread: New Item Tours

Thumbs up New Item Tours

I am going through my half-dozen or so previously open-to-the-public dimension builds. I have always been the type to continuously update builds, anyway. Which is the reason I only have a few. With the increase in item count we all get to revisit those old builds.

So... I thought I would start a thread where builders can post shots of things added to builds that your friends and guildmates already had the chance to "plus one" when it had a lower item limit.

Plenty of room for more. I build on two alt's keys right now: Pintseyes@Greybriar and Getchasome@Greybriar.

Updated: for Harvest '17 (with room for more in upcoming events) "A Bazaar Outpost"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Tours-20171027091316_1.jpg   New Item Tours-20171027092917_1.jpg  
    Last edited by Frappenguy; 10-27-2017 at 08:30 AM.
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

+ Reply to Thread