+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Zeamage
  • 3 Post By Maegwynn
  • 2 Post By Laeti

Thread: Blueprints, blueprints and I say Blueprints.

Default Blueprints, blueprints and I say Blueprints.

I am tired of storing hundreds of boxes of little cubes, spheres, etc etc, why the devs don't create blueprints for new building, houses, items we can craft. Let me give you an example

blueprint for new pool and spa requirements 25 small, 12 medium nd 2 large box of items, add few more ingredients and you can add to your dim a brand new pool with spa, or how about other items we see in game that we would love to have in our dims, cmon devs give us use for those boxes.
    There are not Powers above the Earth, on the Earth or beneath the Earth that can separate us from His love.

Default NOOOO

Don't sore them, open them and build your own house and your own pool.
    Sell them.
    Or send the boxes to me or someone else that uses a massive amount of b-blocks.

I think that using them as a crafting material is a terrible idea :/
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

General of Telara

I'm with zeamage, I'm always buying massive amounts of building block boxes to replenish our guild's storage (I opened 1500 of them just today!)... many of us build loads of stuff with those... and it'd take years to get enough of something if everybody would destroy them instead of selling them :-/
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 10-26-2017 at 05:52 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

Default Fan Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Kantazo View Post
    ...blueprint for new pool and spa requirements 25 small, 12 medium nd 2 large box of items, add few more ingredients and you can add to your dim a brand new pool with spa, or how about other items we see in game that we would love to have in our dims, cmon devs give us use for those boxes.
    You can find these things developed for the add-on "Tinker-Tools" which can save and load sets , as well as copy and paste. It is fully supported by Trion and is also the reason that their devs won't do it.

They leave those things to the fans and the fan sites, Such as DImension Addicts, Dimension Gallery and Dimension Touring Company among others, such as Wrongway Productions that include tutorials on exactly how to build common household items.
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

Default Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Kantazo View Post
    I am tired of storing hundreds of boxes of little cubes, spheres, etc etc,... give us use for those boxes.
    I have found that it can be worthwhile to start a guild with a mule type of level 40+ and buy three bank tabs.

Every type of building block that comes from boxes will fit on those three tabs and they now stack to 999.

Barring that, make a mule toon that just holds them in a regular bank and distributes them as-needed through drop-dims, trade and the mailbox.
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

So, essentially what the OP is talking about is morphing, but without having to morph (i.e. letting the crafting station do it for you)?

Yeah, no thanks. I mean it's fine if someone doesn't like morphing or doesn't have time to, but there is already plenty of items out in the store, AH, minion boxes etc that you can build with. If you want to make something out of building blocks - make it. If you don't care for them - sell them, put them in the TAPLAP or give to your local guild builders to use. It's not only strange to use building blocks as crafting ingredients, it'd also kill TAPLAPS as there will always be people who'd take something free and turn it into profit I surely do not want to see "new fancy crafted dim items" out there on the AH for ridiculous prices, we already had enough of these from NT planar crafting and Stan's/Calweddi.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread